*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006129-Isaiah-561-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2235304
A book to keep track of bible studies and other spiritual wisdoms.
#1006129 added March 10, 2021 at 6:39am
Restrictions: None
Isaiah 56:1-2
Prompt:
Isaiah 56:1-2
Thus saith the Lord, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.
2 Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.

How do we keep judgment and do justice and keep from polluting the Sabbath day?


Marvelous Friend

*FlowerR* owl for signature use *TulipY*


I always like Isaiah. Isaiah makes me feel like I know him. Keeping the sabbath is a controversial subject. Is it just a day of rest? Is it the only day you think of God? Are you resting if you sit in a church and go through rituals for several hours? How does the different worship services of different denominations bring this into play? Does one persons worship meet the needs of every person? In the last year I have attended by radio 3 different worship services with 3 different denominations. All of them spread peace to my soul, because of the way they presented the savior.

Judgement and Justice hold hands. Salvation is always near in an individual way; because our lives no matter how long we are on the earth are short, when you think of them beside eternity.

As long as we are close to Jesus, we will see righteousness revealed.
Jesus is often called the son of man. He was questioned for healing on the sabbath. His answer revealed righteousness.

















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2021 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006129-Isaiah-561-2