*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006556-Law-and-Freedom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2235304
A book to keep track of bible studies and other spiritual wisdoms.
#1006556 added March 17, 2021 at 12:22pm
Restrictions: None
Law and Freedom
Prompt:
James 1:25
But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

What does it mean to look into the perfect law of liberty? How do we avoid being a forgetful hearer?

Marvelous Friend

Owl with signature *Butterfly2G*


While doing some research into this I read John Chapter 8. I was directed to Deuteronomy 31:24 and chapter 27. It seems to be in conjunction with a writing I read recently about how we shall worship as Jesus worshiped some day. Keeping the Jewish holidays and the commands of the law. Also, continued to read James 2. Do we ever think of how Jesus continued keeping the Jewish worship service in keeping with the law.

The book of James tends to help us understand specifics about being free within the bounds of God's laws. As generations progress, when you study historical ideals and ideas Wisdom teaches us that God's laws remain the same. Keeping them in our minds, actions, and heart prove our salvation even when stumbling occurs.

We know history repeats itself. We have to walk through the storms of life and come out the other side smarter and stronger in Christ. Never alone, always with Jesus.

I'm not sure if this answers the prompt but, it was very interesting to me. You can't have freedom without law.











apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2021 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006556-Law-and-Freedom