*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006868-Psalm-321-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2235304
A book to keep track of bible studies and other spiritual wisdoms.
#1006868 added March 22, 2021 at 10:54am
Restrictions: None
Psalm 32:1-2

Prompt:
Psalm 32:1-2
1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

How can we avoid having guile in our spirit?

Marvelous Friend

Owl with signature *PoseyY*


I looked up the word guile to get a specific idea of what the verses were saying. The best word I can think of that describes guile to me is trickery. I also read the whole psalm to get an idea of what is happening to cause these two verses.

Because the psalm is attribute to David I read it as he was expressing it for himself. David was always attempting to be and do what God wanted. He is a good example of a Christian in battle.

How can we avoid having guile in our spirit?


We avoid it by being open to face to face confrontation. That isn't easy. Since cunning is practiced in our culture by many people we meet, in business, and in every day life.

Where I live if people want to know something about a person? They run around prying information from others. Often they get made up stories.

A relative once called me and said people were asking her questions about me and she did not know how to answer them. I told her just to say, "I don't know the answer, just go ask her yourself." My relative never said if this solved her problem or not.

I try to be honest and straight forward about any questions that come up. You can be careful of feelings and still maintain truth.









apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2021 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006868-Psalm-321-2