*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007056-Lights-Out
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ~MM~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2101544
Mutterings, musings and general brain flatulence.
#1007056 added March 25, 2021 at 6:06pm
Restrictions: None
Lights Out
Challenge: What’s the best or worst practical joke that you’ve played on someone or that was played on you?


I don't really play practical jokes or pranks all that much. About the only recent one, was for my boss's birthday last year, I did hit the master light switch (after making sure there were no patients or customers in the shop) and started screaming. She came tearing into the room to find us all singing Happy Birthday by the light of the candles on her cake. I thought she'd been having lunch in the tearoom next door, but it turned out she'd gone to her office which was the other end of the hallway and had nearly sent herself flying in the dark.

It was my birthday a week later and she tried to pull the same stunt in revenge. Needless to say it didn't work a second time round.




Seeds signature

© Copyright 2021 ~MM~ (UN: miget_mushroom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~MM~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007056-Lights-Out