*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1008044-Deuteronomy-281-14
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2235304
A book to keep track of bible studies and other spiritual wisdoms.
#1008044 added April 8, 2021 at 2:54pm
Restrictions: None
Deuteronomy 28:1-14

Prompt:

Deuteronomy 28:1-14
Marvelous Friend


Owl with signature *Hand*


Hi!
Deuteronomy is considered the fifth book of Moses. Words he spoke to Israelites in a camp by Paran.

Remembering that this is still in the first covenant. These first scriptures are God’s words to Moses about blessings for following God’s laws. As these people learned about what God wanted and learned to obey they also learned to think before acting.

The second part of this chapter is all about the bad things that would happen if the Israelites did not obey God. Again a comparison is made, as is common in the laws God gave to Moses.

It is interesting to see that they were learning to move and obey as a nation. They helped each other remember and be aware of God’s law.

I was reading in John this morning about Jesus healing the eyes of a blind man. The man had been blind since birth. Jesus spread mud the man’s eyes and had him wash in the pool of Siloam. Some of the Pharisee’ thought he was not from God because he worked on the Sabbath. Healing was considered work.

I bring this up because when Jesus came to the earth in a physical body he brought meaning to God’s laws, that were being twisted. The law was twisted by people who wanted to use God’s true laws to have power over whole groups and nations. As you learn Scripture you have to have balance. Jesus brought controversy to the world on purpose. Everything good comes from God. In every circumstance we look for and find the true part that is good.












apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2021 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1008044-Deuteronomy-281-14