*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1008614-Family-Time
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1008614 added April 16, 2021 at 9:35am
Restrictions: None
Family Time
We are almost through the stay at my sister's condo. In Ohio, my mother is now living in the bottom level of Joanne and Matt's beautiful, spacious condominium,.

This place is huge. I could fit two of my homes in here. Good grief. Mom stays in the bottom level in basically her own little apartment. She has a bedroom, bathroom, living area and a walkout to a golf course. Wonderful space.

I said hubby and I could come out here to watch mom while sis and hubby went on a week's respite to Florida. Mom had a few strokes in the past year. But she is doing remarkably well.

So my granddaughter, Jade, flew in from California. She spent several days. That was fun. She and mom had never met. Then my grandson Kaden from southern Ohio drove up. He met his grandmother and Jade for the first time. We spent a wonderful afternoon with him. Yesterday my brother and his wife came over. They met Jade for the first time, we had lunch, and then they drove her to the airport.

What a blessing it was to have all this family! Mom got to see family, I got to see family, Jade got to meet her family. Kaden got to meet his family. Wonderful.

Hubby went back to Virginia for a few days during this visit. He had to pick up some antique chairs from one of his sons. He was disappointed that he couldn't stay with one of them. He wasn't even allowed in their home because of the virus. Whatever. But then the other son, just down the road, welcomed him in with open arms. Let him stay the night, fed him dinner. I hate what this virus is doing to us.

We leave tomorrow, maybe. Depends on my sister. I just pray I don't destroy the condo in the meantime.

© Copyright 2021 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1008614-Family-Time