*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009412-April-30-2021
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#1009412 added May 1, 2021 at 8:36am
Restrictions: None
April 30, 2021
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox }Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

I have the distinction today of getting to accompany West Virginia Secretary of State and other cabinet members on a tour of our facility. I do not know when they are arriving so I was told to wait here at my desk and they would call me down when the entourage arrives. I am designing a newsletter for the West Virginia Veterans Home called Bugler. The director thought I'd make a good addition to the tour group.

An image for my blog group Judges 21:25
In those days there was no king in Israel: every man did that which was right in his own eyes.

What does it mean to do what is right in your own eyes? Is this something you do personally?

I do not do what I feel is right in my own eyes because there are many times that God and I disagree on what is right. For example, I could not care less what individuals do when they are not in my presence, yet God says some behaviors are sin. I have friends who are homosexuals. I tell them that what they do with their lives is none of my business personally. However God clearly states that homosexuality is a sin. I have friends who co-habitat with their girlfriends without marrying them. I do not care what they do personally. If they love each other so what? God on the other hand says that such behavior is sin. So when it boils right down to it, my opinion does not matter. God's opinion does!

For my blog I was cruising through the WDC galaxy and found a star I've never seen before. Angel writes

 
STATIC
A Time to Breathe  (E)
A Biolet describing a man's discovery of nature
#2238163 by Angel
Tell us about a special place and moment in your life.

I do not know much about biolet poetry. I will have to check it out. I love meter in any form.

A special time in my life would be my very first memory. I must have been about 3 and barely remember it. My dad took me to an old country store where we bought ice cream and toys. I remember playing with those toys. It was special.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "If you were to prepare dinner for the President and First Lady, what would you prepare? Would you be the host or let someone else be? Would you spring for table decorations for the table or leave it as is?"

I didn't know we had a President and First Lady right now.

Blog City image small Prompt: "If you were to prepare dinner for the President and First Lady, what would you prepare? Would you be the host or let someone else be? Would you spring for table decorations for the table or leave it as is?"

I am trying not to be political.

Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by 2019 Quill Awards sponsors

© Copyright 2021 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009412-April-30-2021