*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
6
7
8
12
15
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
26
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010161-FRIEND-FRIENDSHIP
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1010161 added May 14, 2021 at 5:47am
Restrictions: None
FRIEND…..& FRIENDSHIP………...❤

1. “ When you are in THE JAIL, a Good Friend will be trying to Bail You Out. A BEST FRIEND will be in the same cell Next to you saying, 'Damn, THAT WAS FUN……”.

2. “ Friends are – The FAMILY You CHOOSE…….”

3. “ Many People will Walk In and Walk Out of your Life, but Only TRUE FRIENDS leave a FOOTPRINT in Your Heart……”

4. “ A Messy House is A MUST – It Separates your True Friends from the Pretenders. REAL FRIENDS are there to Visit You, NOT Your HOUSE……”

5. “ The ONLY way to Have a Friend is To BE ONE……..”

6. “ Without a Best Friend to tell Stories to, it almost Does’nt Matter if they Ever Happened….”

THE TRUTH OF FRIENDSHIP (PERHAPS)……..

7. “ Your TRUEST FRIENDS are the ones who will Stand By You in your Darkest Moments Because they Are Willing to Brave The Shadows with you AND ALSO in Your Greatest Moments Because they are Not Afraid to Let You SHINE……”

AND SOMETHING THAT THAT WE ALL SECRETLY WISH FOR (PERHAPS)……….

8. “ And EVERYBODY should have At Least ONE PERSON in His or Her Life who Does’nt Want a Damn Thing from them EXCEPT THEIR FRIENDLY COMPANY……”

WHAT SAY ???????

© Copyright 2021 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010161-FRIEND-FRIENDSHIP