*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
6
7
8
12
15
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
26
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010555-The-human-being
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1010555 added May 22, 2021 at 7:16am
Restrictions: None
The human being
"The human being is manifested in the form of want. He thinks of want only. And ends up in want. That is why he should contemplate his real nature. Otherwise: want–inactivity ,,-inertness–misfortune–death (continue). The self within the self.

At present, you people are in a state of want, therefore it has become your nature. As when you are hungry you experience a feeling of want. After eating, that feeling of want disappears. Then you have a feeling of sleeplessness. On awakening, you feel the want of going out and gossiping. Accompaniment of wants one after another is there. That is why (you find your existence) in want. That’s what the body calls the natural want. Man has within him the capability to exist in true nature, in true form and true existence.

As there is the veil of ignorance there is the doorway to knowledge as well. It is through this door of knowledge man goes back to his own nature and obtains his own state.

In this domain of imaginary (world) that which supports your body on one hand on the other hand behind the veil there are actions.

You are indeed many, showing forth in different forms and with different feelings. What else is it but the destruction of want of each particular form? In the universe, if it is you who are giving and taking, you who has the feeling of want, and you yourself are of your own nature, then this action is yours indeed.

Where you see yourself in everything and strive for the sight of only ‘That’ in whatever existence is seen, then where is the seer different (from the seen)? The purpose of discourse, discussion, and controversy, as also the state of lacking is indeed to obtain that direct cognition. Be awake in your own nature."

© Copyright 2021 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010555-The-human-being