*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012878-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-319-Its-Been-a-long-Time
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1012878 added July 1, 2021 at 9:05pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 319, It's Been a long Time

Hello Grandkids and ........
I know it has been two weeks since I have written. I am trying to keep a lot of balls in the air. I hate it when I drop a ball. The ball that has dropped is the garage roofing. I just can not get him to do the job. I am into him for the materials so I will have to play his game. But I will get my turn at bat. It seems I come into the house down here and I am too tired to think and write. In the north there is no internet service. Which is fine with me to get away from the media and phone. There is no phone service there other then a no go land line service I do not want. I was happy to see some of you Grandsons on Fathers Day. The best gift you can give me or any older person is a piece of your time. I hope you know that. For the daughters and Sons in Laws I know you are busy, and have busy lifestyles. Your time is important Thank You for sharing some with me.
We took the Little dog down this week for his summer cut. It was a new place for us to go. I guess they did Okay. But the Little dogs looks even littler now. He will go in again the very end of October. That little dog has become the therapy of our life. There is always time and treats for Little Dog.
The garden is doing better, We got some real rain. The grass greened up again. We have ended strawberry picking here. We now we are picking Black Raspberries. I started Pea Picking tonight. I love fresh picked, Buttered, salted Garden Peas. They will be for dinner tomorrow. We do not freeze a lot of peas. We could never have garden room to freezer a years worth. and also it gets to hot down here too fast for good peas.
As for you Grandsons Be Blessed, Keep your garden weeded, Don't take any wooden nickels, and Close the Chicken Coop Door
As for you readers have Blessed Evening

© Copyright 2021 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012878-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-319-Its-Been-a-long-Time