*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1014487-July-27-2021
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#1014487 added July 27, 2021 at 9:00am
Restrictions: None
July 27, 2021
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. WilcoxImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

For my blog "Prompt: Tell about a prayer God has answered."

God has answered more prayers than I can count. For example, there is a soldier at church whose sister-in-law was in the hospital. She was being kept alive by a machine because her brain would not regulate her heartbeat. Anybody knows that when the brain is damaged it does not repair itself. We prayed constantly for this woman. She is now breathing on her own and her brain is restored! She is about to be released from the hospital but still needs prayer. We all need prayer.

Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox Prompt: "Today we were fighting the Cardassians in the Delta quadrant with the crew of the U.S.S. Voyager at our sides. The Cardassians tried to board us but we repelled them in a hand-to-hand encounter. We aren't sure how they got through the shields, but we're investigating it.

While we were duking it out, a star appeared. It was Lilli 🧿 ☕ ! She writes
BOOK
52 Weeks of Torture  (ASR)
Because the road to insanity is paved with form poetry.
#2190165 by Lilli 🧿 ☕
, which discusses her struggles. Write about a struggle, real or imagined."

Our struggle was with La'Brac and his Cardassian horde. They fired upon us from a cloaked position and hit us with a lucky shot that partially disabled our shields. The disability was a very small segment of the cargo bay. They used the opening to beam themselves aboard and then used the cargo transporters to beam themselves to the bridge. They are deceitful scoundrels. Commander Princess Megan Rose 22 Years had La'Brac in a choke hold within seconds and the rest of subdued the remaining members of the boarding party. We patched the breech after Crewmember innerlight identified the problem. The prisoners are in the custody of Lilli 🧿 ☕ who will see to it they are tried and possibly executed.

Signature for those who win an honorable mention at the 2020 Quill AwardsSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2021 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1014487-July-27-2021