*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1014974-Love
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1014974 added August 3, 2021 at 1:13am
Restrictions: None
Love
Love cannot be selective. The moment love is selective it is reduced to mere liking and disliking, approving and disapproving, the manifestation of our desire and fear.

In Dhamma terms, love means acceptance without limitations or conditions, and it is only in this place that we will find true peace.

The world is filled with unenlightened beings, often intelligent, creative, possessive and manipulative, but this is what we must accept, because it is the reality of the moment, it is the reality of life.

From that unconditional acceptance can come a wise, compassionate and loving response. Sometimes gentle and caressing, sometimes firm and direct, but always clear. When we are clear, life is clear.

It is this non hypocritical clarity that becomes your gift to each situation that you find yourself in. Beings are the way they are, that is their choice, but you are the way that you are, and that is your choice. Reflect, what do you bring to the world?

Everyday we make our own history. What is your contribution?


❤❤❤💗💗💗💗💗💗💗❤❤❤

© Copyright 2021 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1014974-Love