*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1015122-August-4-2021
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#1015122 added August 4, 2021 at 8:39am
Restrictions: None
August 4, 2021
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. WilcoxImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

For my blog "Prompt: What are some characteristics of someone who is “mature” in their faith?"

This is a tough question because the answer is really subjective. There really is no totally correct way of answering it as even mature Christians make mistakes. None of us are perfect. However, I believe a mature Christian tends to take submitting to the Spirit more seriously. They put others ahead of themselves and not just those around them all the time. They are not focused on paying bills and having the next nice gizmo that comes down the pike. Instead their focus is the Lord Jesus christ and the things of heaven. To be honest, I know only a few mature Christians. Most are still babes in Christ. Mature Christians are weird compared to the world. They exhibit the fruits of the Spirit in all things. They'd rather help out a stranger than eat. They take care of others at the expense of self. They always do the next right thing.

Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox Prompt: Our leader was called away by Captain Kirk so I went on a mission and am doing this today. I was cruising the galaxy the planet and found this planet: (824)
Read this item: ** Image ID #1776715 Unavailable **

Write about this in your Blog entry today."

I want to apologize to the crew for being tardy with the prompt Monday and Tuesday. I am currently in graduate school (finals) and working in four positions at my vocation. Half the time I forget what night it is or that I was supposed to send the prompt. I came by to send it last night and noticed that Princess Megan Rose 22 Years had already done so. Thank you, Princess!

I think it is a shame the way Native Americans were treated. On the other hand, we cannot erase history and no amount of whining is going to change it. It isn't like we are going to give it back. We aren't going to send slave ships back to Africa and it would not be right to expect today's generation to pay for the crimes of generations five times back. It is what it is. We can learn from it maybe. I doubt that even.



Signature for those who win an honorable mention at the 2020 Quill AwardsSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2021 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1015122-August-4-2021