*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1015392-The-Grace-of-Knowing-Nothing
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1015392 added August 9, 2021 at 5:49am
Restrictions: None
The Grace of Knowing Nothing
When I first came to Facebook to help with a friend's page dedicated to Anandamayi, I came across another page of someone who grew up closely around Mataji. This person had a post one day that spoke of the divine pull of Ma's presence or calling to you. This person talked about how you could not evade the strength of such a huge spiritual magnetic pull. I put in my comment underneath: "I know". This person then in front of many friends also there wrote to me "You Know Nothing." That was the entire response to me. I was so hurt and embarrassed and never did I say a word again there. I wondered how could someone else assume I knew nothing. What I had hoped is that this person would ask me my story and then I could tell about the pull that had me in some kind of trance state and in which there was at that time no earthly choice but to move with it. It was the only time I really wanted to tell my story and would have done so. But that hurtful retort was a true blessing. For I was determined to know even more. So I read and meditated and read and read deeper and deeper and opened my mind and heart to guidance from Her spiritual realms. So eight years later, I do indeed know a little more. I wonder if I had not been a westerner and a woman if I would have received such a comment back. Now, this week, I have been reading about the Siddhas in India. I never knew They existed. It is so humbling to read of them and what little we are given of their lives and writings. I begin again to realize that compared to them, I do for sure "know nothing". So I am open. Yes, that means I am open to know more because I don't have it all tucked neatly into an exclusive box. And the miraculous part of this is that if you are truly open in your heart and wish for Truth with all of your being, it comes to you in such mysterious unexpected ways! And suddenly you realize you are not alone, that there are those who appreciate your wanting to know things like who you really are and who you were in past lives and honestly you would not believe the pictures I get that are beyond this world and seen right before my eyes. I still cannot tell of that week when the divine pull had me on a plane flying somewhere I never wanted to go, but where I was given light that has never left me. I may have indeed known nothing, but there was a light given to me by Her Grace that would make sure someday I knew where I was going. Jai Ma!

© Copyright 2021 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1015392-The-Grace-of-Knowing-Nothing