*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1015399-August-9-2021
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#1015399 added August 9, 2021 at 9:17am
Restrictions: None
August 9, 2021
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. WilcoxImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

{image: "Prompt: Tell about a time you felt God calling you to do something uncomfortable."

I have a time like that going on right now. there is a man at church who quit attending. He still drives for the church, but he quit attending church. I believe the reason he quit attending is because another man got a position the man who quit coming felt the other man did not deserve. There has been bickering and friction between the families for a long time. It started before I went there and continues to this day. As an officer of the church, I feel the Lord is calling me to intervene in the struggle. I am friends with both of the men and I do not want to lose the frieendship of either. On the other hand, I do not want to see conflict in the church nor do I want to see either of the men holding a grudge that will send them to hell. So I am going to intervene just as soon as God gives me the right words to do so. I'll pray about it for a week or so and when the opportunity arises I will deal with it.

{image:2235152-80%} Today cruising through the WDC galaxy with Yoda and Twikkie we found the star Bubblegum Jones who writes
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2212707 by Not Available.
about jingles. What do you think of jingles? Do they really help?

I think jingles are a good marketing tool. Thhey are easy to remember and make the product memorable. Who doesn't relate "Where's the beef?" to Wendy's Inc. or "Have it your way!" to Burger King? I am sure some remember the body wash Calgon by "Calgon, take me away."

So yes. Jingles do work. The one jingle that i always questioned was "He likes it! Hey, Mikey!"

I never could figure out the "Hey, Mikey", but it stuck with me all these years.



Signature for those who win an honorable mention at the 2020 Quill AwardsSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2021 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1015399-August-9-2021