*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016006-Friends-and-Fall
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1016006 added August 23, 2021 at 12:35am
Restrictions: None
Friends and Fall



Hubby and I went to friends for lunch today. They just moved here in the past year from Hong Kong. Like a lot of folks lately, they bought land with a house out in the wilds of Montana.

My church helped them move in some months ago, so it was fun to go back and see the progress they have made. When we first went, they had just moved into what amounted to a shack on top of a hill on twenty acres. Now they've improved that shack into a liveable little house, did some landscaping, and have two full-time jobs. They plan to build a bigger home, or buy a modular and have it moved to the land. The location is great, quiet, but not too far from Roundup.

We had a nice conversation about life. Our lives are quite similar, yet at the same time quite different. Amazing. But one constant is that both couples feel that God led us to this place.

School has started here. The weather has definitely changed. It is cooler, the heat is gone. Dare I say we feel the shift toward fall? Hard to believe it wasn't that long ago it was 100° for about a week. Right now I'm sitting in my living room with the little gas heater fired up.


© Copyright 2021 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016006-Friends-and-Fall