*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016577-FRIDAY-HUMOR
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1016577 added September 2, 2021 at 7:37am
Restrictions: None
FRIDAY HUMOR

For the LADIES First :

1. " Q: What do you call an Intelligent, Good Looking, Sensitive Man?
A: A RUMOR...."

2. " He said - Shall we try Swapping Positions tonight?
She said - That's a Good Idea... you stand by the ironing board While I sit on the sofa and FART....."

3. " A couple is lying in bed. The man says, "I am going to make you the HAPPIEST woman in the world."
The woman replies, "I'll MISS you.."

4. Husband: I Don’t know why you wear a bra; you've got nothing to put in it. Wife: Well dear - You wear BRIEFS, Don't you?....."

For the Gentlemen :

1. " Two Secrets to keep your marriage Brimming - 1. Whenever you're wrong, ADMIT IT, 2. Whenever you're Right, SHUT UP…....."

2. " You know what I did before I married? ANYTHING I Wanted To...."

3. " A Good Wife ALWAYS Forgives her husband when SHE’S WRONG…..."

4. A couple came upon a wishing well. The husband leaned over, made a wish and threw in a penny. The wife made a wish too, but she leaned over too much, fell into the well, and drowned. The husband was stunned for a moment but then smiled, " IT REALLY WORKS !...........”

Please EXCUSE ME for my Broken Front Teeth and Bandages on the Head !!!!!!!

© Copyright 2021 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016577-FRIDAY-HUMOR