*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017245-I-am-seriously-worried-about-people-today
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1017245 added September 11, 2021 at 5:58pm
Restrictions: None
I am seriously worried about people today.
I just need to make a post separate from any blog prompt and say what I am thinking and feeling right now. We didn't force the flu vaccines when people were filling up the hospitals and dying because of the flu. Now all of a sudden, we need to force covid vaccines? It is considered unconstitutional that Texas banned abortion to give unborn babies a right to live. Yet, it isn't unconstitutional for someone to force vaccines or mask mandates? We don't believe that unborn babies are living human beings, but yet we are harvesting tissue and organs from them. When President Trump was in office, the pandemic was all his fault. Now that President Biden is in office its still Trumps fault and the fault of those unvaccinated people. The kids can not get vaccinated but we force them into classrooms together in school and on the school busses and can not understand why the virus is spreading. It's all the people’s fault that are not vaccinated. ??? The world is not making a lot of sense to me right now. Oh, and because I dare to disagree with a majority or whoever, then I should be shunned, censored, or beaten. This seems to be public reasoning today. Let's hate everyone and blame this, that, and the other group of people or say it is because of racism because this make so much sense people! President Biden removed God from the National Day of Prayer, but everyone is supposed to pray that this virus will be magically cured and go away. If we aren't praying to God, who are we praying to? There is no compassion these days. It is unconstitutional to make a sex offender carry a card with them showing they are a sex offender, but they are requiring people to carry cards to prove they are vaccinated at places. What? You are telling it invades a sex offenders privacy to know he is a sex offender, but it doesn't invade my privacy to know if I have received a vaccine or not? And we conservatives are the ones all being stupid. Not the idiots making these kinds of judgement calls. I don't know what to do with this I am feeling, but I really wish we would start thinking for ourselves and stop letting the major television networks dictate what we think. Grr! It is frustrating. A lot of the American people seem to be a bunch of sheep being led to the slaughter totally oblivious to it. Wake up before it is too late! This country will no longer be sovereign and free if things keep going like they are going. Ok, I guess my tantrum is over for now.



© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017245-I-am-seriously-worried-about-people-today