*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017285-Disrupted-by-staying-home
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1017285 added September 12, 2021 at 9:36am
Restrictions: None
Disrupted by staying home?
The Original Logo.

PROMPT September 11th

What part of your life has been disrupted the most by the stay at home orders? What have you done to adapt to spending more time at home?

Personally, I love spending more time at home. My adult home is a safe place. It is a place to relax. I have my favorite spots to sit and write or read. A lot of times it is what I would rather be doing. Most of the time, I am happy to stay home. I would rather slow down and enjoy life.

Now if I could just get certain other people to love it as much as I do. Lol I only go out if I have to. My elderly neighbor on the other hand doesn't like having to stay home. She likes to be busy and on the go. A lot of times, she wants me to go with her to help her.

Lately, I don't have a lot of energy. I don't like wasting what energy I do have. I have to try to pace myself.

I don't really have much more to say about this right now. I already said most of this in my previous entry about wanting another quarantine. Sometimes I feel like it wouldn't matter if I was running a high fever and had the virus. My neighbor would still drive me crazy. She would expect me to just put on a mask and go because she has been vaccinated. I could be wrong for that, but that is honestly how I feel at times.


© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017285-Disrupted-by-staying-home