*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017506-Breath
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1017506 added September 16, 2021 at 10:12am
Restrictions: None
Breath
The beginning and the end of the world is only God's one breath, the duration of which is numberless years.

Between this one breath, myriads of lives have been born, lived and died, and have experienced this world and that world, heaven and the contrary place, all. .Souls are the rays of this sun, which is called in Sanskrit 'Brahmani'.

And the nature of the ray is to extend and withdraw, to appear and disappear; and the duration of its existence is incomparably short when considered with the duration of the Eternal God, the Divine Spirit. There are living creatures, small germs and worms and insects, who do not live longer than a moment.

And there are other beings whose life is for a hundred years, and some creatures who live longer still; and yet it is a moment, even if it were a thousand years, compared with Eternity. . .

The Sanskrit word 'pala', which means 'moment', has come from the pulse which beats; it comes from pulsation. This knowledge has been completed, to some extent, by the study of nature, the changes of the seasons and the rounds that the world makes around the sun; by these humankind has completed its idea of time.

Many wish to limit Divine law to this human-made conception of time and make speculations about it. But the tendency of the mystic is to bend the head low in worship as the thought of the eternal life of God, the Only Being, comes to mind. . .the mystics contemplate upon the Being of God and so raise their consciousness above the limitations of time and space, so liberating their soul by lifting it to the Divine spheres. . . . There will come a time when science will find out that the breath of humans is creative, not only of atmosphere, but also of life; it is A Living Being.

At the root of this secret, one will find the reason for all disease. Breath is creative as a living being. Science now finds that behind every disease there is a germ of disease. There will come a time when one will find out that it all comes from inhaling and exhaling. As God creates, so humans create by breath. . . . Breath is not only physical, it touches the deepest parts of our being. What we know is only inhaling and exhaling, what we feel through the nostrils.

That is not breath. Breath is that power which makes our lives, which connects body with soul and mind. BREATH IN POINT OF FACT IS A ROSARY.

© Copyright 2021 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017506-Breath