*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017645-Family
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#1017645 added September 18, 2021 at 8:56am
Restrictions: None
Family
Spent the day yesterday with my two sisters. It was so wonderful to see them both. We laughed ,joked, and reminisced.It was good for my soul. It is easy to forget how important the connections of the past are to our current lives. We are who we are and where we came from. Thankfully, I was blessed with some pretty fun people to grow up alongside. Our childhood was graced with a bit of strangeness, but we somehow managed to grow into our own skin and find the ability to celebrate the goodness we were given. And as adults we enjoy each other and look forward to seeing each other.I count it as a blessing that we are not trying to hide from one another at holidays, as so many families do. No, I could probably never live with them again, but toasting one another is still enjoyable. It is comforting to talk about the same people that we all knew and loved. Yesterday. for me was like a mini vacation, and rejuvenated me.

© Copyright 2021 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017645-Family