*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018453-OctoPrep-is-coming
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1018453 added September 30, 2021 at 11:17pm
Restrictions: None
OctoPrep is coming!
Is it really the end of September? How can that be true? It seems just yesterday I was bemoaning the fact it was over 100° for days on end. Now it is below 40° in the mornings. The trees are losing leaves, and the leaves are changing colors.

The garden is going bad, the tomatoes are done. The squash is ripening, and probably ready to pick. The potatoes are safe underground, but ready to dig up. We turned off the irrigation to the garden and to the ornamental plants around the house. Then hubby used the air compressor to blow out the water to winterize the lines.

Today we did an overdue shopping trip to Billings. I don't enjoy the day-long shopping anymore. Stop here, stop there. Multiple errands, haircut, groceries, cleaner, this and that. We arrive home exhausted. The only perk is lunch out. There are no decent restaurants in Roundup, so we do enjoy a nice lunch for a change.

Tomorrow we start the OctoPrep contest. This should be fun. I did cheerleading last year and enjoyed it immensely. We sure do have an abundance of talent, but then, most everyone that is active on the site already knows that.

I cannot wait to read what everyone has to present this year! For those that didn't see the image I shared with some of the participants, here you go:

OctoPrep 2021




© Copyright 2021 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018453-OctoPrep-is-coming