*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018483-Plot-What-If
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #2259320
After years of ministry in South America, Azul returns home for her last days.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1018483 added October 27, 2021 at 2:08pm
Restrictions: None
Plot: "What If?"
1. What if Azul had decided to stay in Paraguay?

2. What if Azul chose a different country for her last years on Earth?

3. What if Fuerza hadn't died?

4. What if Azul had two daughters, instead of two sons?

5. What if Azul wasn't prone to living with depression?

6. What if Azul was naturally joyful (yellow) or at least "Que será, será (white?)"

7. What if Azul took to shipping from the coast of Chile, sailing home through the Panama Canal?

8. What if Azul realized, that her heart had never been changed? She still needed to be saved.

9. What if Azul had never gone with her husband to Paraguay?

10. What if Azul had spoken both Spanish and Guaraní fluently as a native of Paraguay rather than being born in south Georgia to Spanish parents, who, also, had to speak English in order to work?

11. What if Azul had actually gone to The Santa Fe University of Art and Design in New Mexico, instead of going to Texas, matriculating at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, where she met Fuerza?

12. What if deputation had only taken them two years instead of five?

13. What if Fuerza had been a dynamic speaker, instead of a hard-worker in the field of ministry, while being rather dead-pan in the pulpit?

14. What if Fuerza had been killed on that newish interstate highway in a head-on collision, instead of moving over into the slow lane at the prompting of the Lord?

15. What if their son, Carlos, had been a vibrant, young leader in the home and in the world at large, instead of their younger son, Guio, who was the walk-off pride of his father, Fuerza?

16. What if both sons had followed in the footsteps of their father as dynamic preachers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ?

17. What if Azul hadn't resented the many times she had to move in order for Fuerza to pastor a new church?

18. What if Azul was all-in as a Christian rather than merely playing a part as a people-pleaser?

19. What if Azul transformed every life she touched as someone, who radiated love, hope, joy, and hope?

20. What if Azul were an illustration of the dichotomoy between what the Christian life often is as compared to what it could be?


by Jay O’Toole
on October 1st, 2021


Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
© Copyright 2021 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018483-Plot-What-If