*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018510-Oct-2-PREP
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #2094067
Challenges and activities
#1018510 added October 3, 2021 at 2:43pm
Restrictions: None
Oct 2 PREP


Oct. 02: - Plot: Premise ▼

Now that you've brainstormed the general story idea, let's identify some story elements:
(1) Setting(s). Where does your story take place?
(2) Protagonist(s). Who is(are) your main character(s)?
(2b) Flaw(s). What is(are) the protagonist's major flaw(s)?
(2c) Goal(s). What does(d) the protagonist(s) want (or want to avoid)?
(3) Conflict(s). What's keeping them from their goal(s)?
(4) Antagonist(s). Who or what is creating the conflict(s)?

Just for fun: Write a provocative one-sentence description of your story.

Example: ""A young, mistreated orphan discovers he is a wizard and must face the evil villain Voldemort to fulfill his destiny.""

Wikipedia’s definition of Narrative Conflict  


The story takes place in Los Angeles, USA, and China. (Use of Lonely Planet Guides)

The main characters are Wolf and Poppy, who met at an auction.

The main characters' flaws are gullibility (Wolf) and deceptiveness (Poppy). In the end, Poppy betrays Wolf, and he never sees it coming.

They want to examine the ancient Book and avoid the destruction of Los Angeles and the world.

The conflict is between mystery forces who want the Book as well and the Monsters that come alive.

The antagonists are the man or woman who follows them and the Monsters that keep appearing.

In the end, Poppy is also an antagonist.


Log-line: A 2020-year-old book causing occult phenomenons leads Wolf and Poppy on an adventure in mysterious China where they defeat ancient monsters to save their world.




© Copyright 2021 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018510-Oct-2-PREP