*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018728-Oct-05---Plot-Climax
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2259506
Nano prep book
#1018728 added October 9, 2021 at 4:44am
Restrictions: None
Oct. 05: - Plot: Climax
Where is your story going? Describe the climax, the point at which everything changes and the tension of the primary conflict is finally resolved.

The great-grandson takes the device from Angela and wreaks havoc on the world. Doc goes back and actually kills his great-grandson. Doc dies in 2019, but goes to the future to see what is going on. He finds that Gregory has essentially taken over the world.

The reader thinks that Doc is dead and out of the picture, but he goes forward in time before he passed away. He tried different things and sadly comes to the conclusion that this is the best solution.

I need to write out all of the things Doc could have done without killing Gregory. Gregory is a terrible human being. Doc goes and checks things. He is very conscious of what kinds of ripples the things that they do. He wanted to make sure what Angela was careful not to make too much of an impact. He wanted her to take only money from the bad folks and not all of their money.

He considers destroying the device, but he wanted Angela to be able to use it for good, and that out weighs the loss of his worthless great-grandson.


Oct. 05: - Plot: Climax
© Copyright 2021 NeedingBeachDuf 🐠⛵🏝️ (UN: meduf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NeedingBeachDuf 🐠⛵🏝️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018728-Oct-05---Plot-Climax