*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018997-Oct-08---Character-Dramatis-Personae
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2259506
Nano prep book
#1018997 added October 9, 2021 at 4:43am
Restrictions: None
Oct. 08: - Character: Dramatis Personae
(1) Identify allies and enemies encountered along the journey and describe how they help or hinder your protagonist(s).

Angela's Allies:
Doc: supportive parental figure, mentor,
Her brother: her connection to family.
Steve Perry (or so it seems): like a 2nd brother or really a son, quite a bit younger and she took him under her wing and protected him and was his supportive parental figure and mentor.

Angela's Enemies:
Great-grand, Gregory: threatening her, impeding her progress in her goal, a threat to the device.
Steve Perry: for opening his mouth to the Sandy girl and letting Gregory know the device is real.
The Sandy girl that Steve talks to. Angela and Sandy were both getting very close and then she talked to Gregory. Will they repair this betrayal?

(2) Create a list of characters in a format easy to edit and expand.


It is inside Scrivener for this and the next item.

(3) Write a brief profile on each character new character.
*Name
*Age
*Occupation
*Relation to the main character(s)
*Rough physical description or image (try a Google Image Search or comparable)



Oct. 08: - Character: Dramatis Personae
© Copyright 2021 NeedingBeachDuf 🐠⛵🏝️ (UN: meduf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NeedingBeachDuf 🐠⛵🏝️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1018997-Oct-08---Character-Dramatis-Personae