*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019126-Oct-13-Freestyle-Brainstorm
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #2094067
Challenges and activities
#1019126 added October 11, 2021 at 12:56pm
Restrictions: None
Oct 13 Freestyle Brainstorm


Oct. 13: - General: Freestyle Brainstorm, World Building or Research ▼

Spend at least fifteen minutes clarifying things through ""What If"" brainstorming, mind mapping (see resources at the bottom of the calendar), freestyle writing, lists, drawings, or research as follows:
World-Building: For fantasy, science fiction, or other speculative fiction, develop the history, geology, ecology, and/or maps for your world.
Research: For reality-based fiction, research aspects of your novel that will lend credibility to your writing.

You may also choose to use this time to finish a previous assignment that needs more time.


Freewriting for 20 minutes. I set the alarm.

"Are you comfortable," he whispered as he stroked her greyish hair with tender caresses.

She smiled a timid smile, her wrinkled, 69-year-old face hidden in his armpit. "I think so. I have never done this before, you know, you must be gentle with me."

"How did you decide to make use of the agency?" Wolf tried to reassure her, make her at ease and relax more.

She laughed out loud. "That is a funny story, "she changed position in the bed and looked at him, liking what she saw.

"My best friend Camilla had been in a good mood for weeks. I asked her why, but she wouldn't tell me. Then one day, she confided in me. She and her husband had decided it was time for her to enjoy herself without him. Him being so sick for a long time. She was a healthy 70 year old you know, beautiful, full of life. He had leukemia, and she was constantly caring for him. It drained her; she was a bit burned out. So, they searched the Internet, and they found your agency. G-E-N-T-L-E-M-E-N-callers 0500-something. She was a little apprehensive at first, as I was obviously. But she chooses Barry, a very nice young man. On the first date, they just talked, but on the second, it was a hit. She told me. He made her love; he made her scream with joy. It didn't take much to satisfy an old lady, and she enjoyed his company so much, they have been together once a week for a month now. Her husband Dave is okay with it. He likes his wife happy."

He listened to her with an attentive gleam in his eye—same old story. Los Angeles was full of them. That's what he loved about his night job. It was very satisfying to be kind to older ladies. They deserved the attention, and they were always very grateful, and they were all beautiful in their own right.

Slowly he kissed her bare brown nipple. She shivered but did not attempt to push him away, and she was ready to receive the complete treatment of his work description. He took her breasts in his warm hands and massaged them slowly.

She groaned and inhaled deeply. "Will you be tender? Will you be kind?"

"I promise, "Wolf smiled softly and went down to work. They only had two-and-a-half hours left; he wanted to ensure she would be satisfied and smile for several days because of the memories.

He showed her how to feel like a wanted woman. He showed her that she still mattered; he showed her he cared.

After two-and-a-half hours of pleasantries, she poured him a glass of red wine.

"Let's talk for a few minutes. You are looking at a delighted woman. How much do I owe you again?"

"That'll be 500 dollars for three hours," he sipped his wine and looked around. She had a beautiful house in the suburbs, and she could afford his fee. He would love to add her to the list of regulars. It's been nothing more than a fulfilling evening, and he had enjoyed it as much as she had.

They parted like old friends.





© Copyright 2021 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019126-Oct-13-Freestyle-Brainstorm