*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019131-October-11-2021
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#1019131 added October 11, 2021 at 3:18pm
Restrictions: None
October 11, 2021
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. WilcoxImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

I just had an incredible weekend at the Salvation Army, Potomac Division Men's Camp in Virginia. I competed until I was sore. The only competition I even placed in was the Bible quiz. I won second place in it. However the weekend was great! We had worship services each night and on Sunday morning. We competed against each other in singles events and team events such as cornhole, horseshoes, and others. Of course we ate and ate and ate some more. I think I gained five pounds! If I didn't it was because I burned the calories packing it around! Thank you Potomac Division!

For my blog "Prompt: How do I use my talents and gifts to serve my family and others?"

I hope I use them effectively. God does not give us anything that He does not expect us to give away. One of the reasons I am a soldier and local officer with the Salvation Army Huntington Corps in Huntington WV is because the Salvation Army gives away nearly everything they get. If they do not give away the actual item, they give away the proceeds from the sale of the item. 80% of all funds raised by the Salvation Army goes directly into the community at some level. The other 20% is used mainly to keep the lights on. The corps officers have very little income and receive only a stipend. So I firmly support the Salvation Army at all levels. I also use my talents and gifts to further their cause by volunteering.


For my blog Prompt: I was cruising the galaxy with Alice In Wonderland and found this planet:
Read this item:
 Wendy the Witch  (E)
This little witch has a small problem. Hope she has learned her lesson.
#1901182 by Dorianne


Write about this poem in your Blog entry today.

Dog slobbers are the worst. I love dogs but can do without the drooling.


Signature for those who win an honorable mention at the 2020 Quill AwardsSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2021 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019131-October-11-2021