*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019292-General-Freestyle-Brainstorming-for-2021-Prep
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #2259320
After years of ministry in South America, Azul returns home for her last days.
#1019292 added October 13, 2021 at 8:48pm
Restrictions: None
General: Freestyle Brainstorming for 2021 Prep
Azul loves many places in Paraguay.

1. Chololó - This is a beautiful respite in the woods with a great motel, restaurant, and especially the multiple waterfalls.
2. Foz do Iguazú - The largest waterfalls in the world by volume. It is, also, notable for having two sets of waterfallson two tiers. Beautiful place at the corner of Paraguay, Argentina, and Brazil.
3. Itaipú Dam - Commissioned and built during the administration of Presidente Stroessner. It's an amazing sight to behold, due to the brilliance of construction and the sheer volume of water.
4. Itauguá - Located in El Circuito de Oro (aka The Golden Circuit) is notable for making ñandutí lace. Ñandutí is a word in the Guaraní (native American) language, which means spider's web, which is without question the appearance of this amazingly beautiful lace. It is a craft, which must be seen to be believed, and even then it is only the beginning of belief. https://www.bradtguides.com/the-circuito-de-oro/
5. La Paraguayita - This is an amazing restaurant in the Mariscal Lopez Distric of Asúncsion, Paraguay. The meals are exquisite. Most notable to Azul is the Queso Provechoso, a spiced, fried cheese, which is still cooking on a specially-made hotplate when it arrives at your table.
6. Panteón Nacional de los Héroes y Oratorio de la Virgen Nuestra Señora Santa María de la Asunción - This National Pantheon of the Heros and the Prayer of our Lady, Holy Mary of the Asumption could be mistaken for a museum, but it is in actuality the burial place of Mariscal Lopez, who would be the equivalent of George Washington for the United States of America. The statue of the Virgin Mary appears to be about two stories tall. This is a phenomenal structure, and worth the time of any tourist to this great nation.

Azul loves the food and drink of Paraguay.

1. Chipa - Paraguayan cheese bread must be baked fresh every day in Paraguay, sold and consumed same-day. On the second day it can, arguably break a tooth because it has become petrified.
2. Yerba Maté - Paraguayan tea with an amazing flavor. You must taste it to believe it. https://guayaki.com/why-yerba-mate/

Azul love places in Texas.

1. The cattle auction

2. Seminary Hill


Azul loves places in Georgia.

1. Agrirama - Tifton, Georgia

2. Calaway Gardens - Pine Mountain, Georgia


Azul spent about four decades of her life in Paraguay. For her Paraguay became home,but she never forgot Texas, (where she met the preacher, her husband,) and Georgia, the land of her childhood.

The language of every human is the sum total of all the words stored in one's brain.
The culture of every human is the sum total of all the places, that are stored in one's heart.


by Jay O’Toole
on October 13th, 2021


Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
© Copyright 2021 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019292-General-Freestyle-Brainstorming-for-2021-Prep