*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019580-Oct-27---General-Freestyle-Brainstorm-World---
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2259506
Nano prep book
#1019580 added October 21, 2021 at 12:42am
Restrictions: None
Oct. 27: - General: Freestyle Brainstorm, World ... ֎
(1) Spend at least fifteen minutes clarifying things through "What If" brainstorming, mind mapping (see resources at the bottom of the calendar), freestyle writing, lists, drawings or research. You may also choose to use this time to finish a previous assignment that needs more time.

What if info from first assignment:

The disgraced scientist working at an orphanage and finally figures out how to travel backwards and forwards in time. The young girl whom was his sidekick, decides that she should use the device to take from the rich evil doers and use the profits to build a community to take better care of orphans and foster kids. After the scientist passes away, the great-grandson of the scientist is interested in the claims of the "crazy grand," but he is not trusted as he is a bad kid. He uses a girl to gain the confidence of the main character (young girl). He steals the device and they have to deal with him.

What if a disgraced scientist figures out how to time travel? What if his young friend uses it to take from the evil, bad folks and uses it for good? What if she steals gold from the past and cashes it in the future? What if she could actually buy it as well, once she makes a good profit? Then she wouldn't have to steal. What if she buys a gold mine in her grandmother's name as a way to validate all of the gold she sells? What if the grandson of her scientist friend steal the time travel device and wreaks havoc in the world? What if the grandson can't be stopped? What will the become of the world? What if they can leave the grandson in the past or the future? What will become of the world in that case? What if the grandson starts a world war or becomes a tyrant? What if the other boy gets an idea about doing what the grandson has? What if he also tries to get control of the device and the world? He could be an unknown factor that puts the decisions about the grandson on it's head.

Addition from Oct. 13th assignment.

The other boy, Journey (Steve Perry) could be a big problem too. He could pose another threat when he sees what impact Gregory had. It impresses upon him the lure of power and fame can have on a person. How will that be addressed? He could actually get himself killed in the past, which would solve the issue. Getting himself killed in the past would be devastating to Angela, but they are all aware of and accept. Still gonna be hard to swallow.

What if Journey goes with Angela on a jump and while trying to find Gregory, he is killed by Gregory? Could be killed like in the Gold Rush era. That would also put a kibosh on Angela going after the gold, which probably needs to happen as it is so dangerous.

(2) Update your characters, definitions and settings lists as needed.

Done

Oct. 27: - General: Freestyle Brainstorm, World Building or Research
© Copyright 2021 NeedingBeachDuf 🐠⛵🏝️ (UN: meduf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NeedingBeachDuf 🐠⛵🏝️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019580-Oct-27---General-Freestyle-Brainstorm-World---