*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019753-Trick-or-Treat-----WC-304
Rated: 13+ · Book · Comedy · #2249293
The Banana Blog
#1019753 added October 23, 2021 at 11:07am
Restrictions: None
Trick or Treat W/C 304


George honked the horn, again and again.

“Get out of the way, you worthless urchins. I gotta get home.” The car inched along the busy street, full of trick-or-treaters. “Really? Get out of my way!” He revved the engine, getting evil glances from parents shepherding kids down the street, across the street, crossing the street.

The extra shots of Gentleman Jack gave him some courage. “I swear I’m gonna mow you all down if you don’t move!” He screamed out the open window, then barreled down toward his house. Evil glances from all the pedestrians followed him down the street. Once at home, George stumbled out of the car then made it to the porch.

“Trick or Treat!” A group of five yelled at him. Standing in the yard were five children, all dressed in white gowns.

“What? I don’t have any candy,” George growled.

“Trick or Treat!” The children chanted again.

“No candy! Got it?” George had a headache. It was getting cold. He reached for the door.

“Trick or Treat!” Again all five children chanted, this time a bit louder.

“Wait here you little devils. I’ll get you something.”

George entered his house, gathered a few items, then returned to the porch.

“Trick or Treat!”

“Knock it off! Here, this is all I got,” George approached the children one by one. He wanted to give each a penny. But as he reached out to put the penny in a hand, the children changed into shimmery clouds of white smoke. They floated about him, then over his head and then out of view.

George stood watching the children disappear. He shook his head, wiped his eyes.

“I gotta lay off the drink, or maybe there was something put in my glass. ANDRE!!!”


W/C 304


Queen NormaJean *Crown*


2021 OctoPrep Cheerleader


winner badge


Signature for use by anyone nominated for a Quill Award in 2020

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2021 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019753-Trick-or-Treat-----WC-304