*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020094-October-25th---Monday---Market-Definition---Synopsis
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #2259195
To keep all documents relating to the October Preparation Challenge for NaNoWriMo
#1020094 added October 25, 2021 at 1:02pm
Restrictions: None
October 25th - Monday - Market Definition - Synopsis
Story Type: Alternative History/Fantasy Crossover

Brand: Audience of one very picky individual. Realistically this will never be published, so it's audience is essentially me. Writing it will prove that I can write a complete novel.

Synopsis:

Celtic Queen Boudica defeated the Roman army, united the tribes and established a unified Albion. The Romans adopted worship of Mithras as their official religion, the Celts developed their innate psychic powers.

Fifteen hundred years later, newly crowned Queen Boudica III has ambitious plans to develop education and foster technological advances. in her Queendom. She faces opposition, intrigues and threats, both from a Roman Europe that is itself divided over religion, and from conservative factions within her ruling Council.

Rome has a secret weapon, and when they use it, many things change forever.
© Copyright 2021 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020094-October-25th---Monday---Market-Definition---Synopsis