*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020121-Part-two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #2260357
Earth is abandoned and a ship is crashed on an alien planet.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1020121 added October 25, 2021 at 7:00pm
Restrictions: None
Part two
“ That 120 years ago The great dragon
Abraham flew across space and placed us on harmony”. “ to live simple lives here is that true pap?” Ben asked.“ no you’re at the age where they teach everyone that” Ben’s dad said. Shannon and Ben’s Dad Jorge shared a look.” did you and mom both have to learn the story to?” Ben asked. “ yes” Ben’s dad said.” did you have to tell mommy the truth?” Ben asked. “ your mom was the one to tell me” Jorge said. suddenly Jorge‘s face turned red,” daddy?” Ben started to ask.” how about we eat and will tell you how we got here The beef stew is done” Shannon said heading towards the pot.

“ and so is the cinnamon raisin bread you like,” Shannon said, Ben yelled” yes “ and ran to the table. after putting the bowls out and Jorge and Shannon poured themselves beer, Ben of course was served milk The villages they lived in were on a small part of the planet which was not tropical. The whole planet was not explored and no one knew if there were tropical parts of the planet. The area they lived in would be about 50° in the summer and 20 in the winter, at least the area they lived in.

Once the bowls were placed in front of them and they began to eat. Shannon stood up and walked to the middle of the kitchen. Benwatched as she bent and lifted the floorboard, And pulled out a black leather book that read the history of our travel. Holding the book she walked over and sat, then stabbing into her bowl pulled out a carrot, and ate it. “ delicious you’ll have to give Henry Crids for such good carrots this year” Shannon said swallowing. Then she opened the book and began to read. 
© Copyright 2021 Man in black (UN: maninblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Man in black has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020121-Part-two