*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020395-Part-three
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #2260357
Earth is abandoned and a ship is crashed on an alien planet.
#1020395 added October 29, 2021 at 7:10pm
Restrictions: None
Part three
“ 170 years ago we left our planet.”. “ resources running out people hungry people were dying because there were medicine shortages Women were birthing strange babies mutated babies,” “ I know you can’t picture what it looks like Ben even my dad couldn't understand it may be his father but he was dead now,” Shannon said.” with all of the shortages and pollution a war was bound to start and it did .” ” my dad told me that there had been a few wars they called them planet wars this one was the third planet war.” “ and it was the worst one
They used weapons that could wipe out cities and they were huge ones.” “ when dad read the book he said cities we’re like our villages but bigger.” “ like the capital village?” Ben asked.“ Monster villages The book says one of them was called Moscow One was a monster city and was the capital of the whole world they called it, New York .” “ that’s crazy A city where the whole world met” Ben said excitedly. “ it gets me too sometimes Sun but let’s let mommy finish the story” Jorge Said kissing his wife on the cheek Shannon smiled pushed Jorge back and began to read again. “ The third planet war was the worst one by far The weapons that could destroy cities were used.” “ weapons that made people terribly sick were used The ground was made un farmable” Shannon shuttered. “ The worst crime” Ben whispered. Shannon went quiet for a few minutes then began again, “ yes and after that war it was decided that humanity needed to be saved so they built space ships.” “ massive ships and filled them with people from all of the different villages and sent them into space.”


“ what happened then?” Ben asked. But before Shannon could answer there was a crash and the door flew open” duck!” Bens dad yelled as the door swung wide. They ducked as the door made a terrible sound as it fell to the floor at a 40 degree angle. as it happened Ben was the first to poke his head up above the table.” no!” Jorge shouted pooling Ben back down. As one of the men began to speak.


“ 
© Copyright 2021 Man in black (UN: maninblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Man in black has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020395-Part-three