*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020648-Now-Thats-Spicy
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2207577
So playing the trombone wasn't getting me in enough trouble?
#1020648 added November 2, 2021 at 1:53pm
Restrictions: None
Now That's Spicy
Authors Note

PROMPT – November 2nd.You are curator of a museum. This museum has an area of interest to you. Take us on a guided tour of your latest exhibition.

*Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey**Turkey*


Any museum I was a curator of would most likely be a bit cluttered but well organized. Everything would have a place, there'd just be a lot of it.

I think the world needs a museum dedicated to cooking, Topics covered would be methods of cooking, from the stone age to now. Recipes, and the chemistry of cooking. And, exotic ingredients, items we don't always consider when cooking.

My specialty would be recipes. I love collecting and trying new recipes. I am very intrigued by older cookbooks, always seeking them out in used bookstores, yard sales, and the like. I would love to curate a library of recipes, preserving and cataloging them. The collection would pay closest attention to the family heirloom recipes, making those very special slices of life available to all.

Imagine all the meatball recipes!

New Image for the 30DBC

© Copyright 2021 Richard ~ Shenanigans INC. (UN: brennus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Richard ~ Shenanigans INC. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020648-Now-Thats-Spicy