*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021350-Chapter-2-lets-start-a-riot
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #2260357
Earth is abandoned and a ship is crashed on an alien planet.
#1021350 added November 10, 2021 at 7:40pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 2 let’s start a riot
Then Ben was grabbed by Henry and they began to walk. As Ben walked he saw other people flinging their doors open leaving their houses some in pajamas and all sorts of weapons. One Ben Saul was Carrying a frying pan that was old Elaine Hagerty, and little Timothy Benson was holding his father's pistol. Ben hoped the old man was drunk and hadn't just handed his son a weapon. Either way, it was bad kids and guns did not mix either way it didn’t matter The town commons was just ahead.


One of the things was that every village had a Town commons where everyone went. The adults could drink beer at the bar and the kids could eat at The little farmer's snack bar. There were games for the kids and more elicit Games for The adults. In a building adjacent to the commons known as the barn. Ben was sat on a long bench and out of boredom watched what was going on. There was a poster behind the bar, Of a tan Black haired woman riding a red dragon.. clouds surrounded them as they flew over an endless sky. The sun rising under them. The tan woman's Black hair blew in an imaginary breeze. Her eyes were blue her skin tan perfectly, beneath her neckline she wore a bikini top that was black with bottoms completing that tantalizing picture was her long legs. On her feet, she wore golden strappy sandals That were mother's harmony The name for which their world existed, Bens' eyes were also drawn to a sexy picture but this one was not the mother's Harmony. Instead, it was a traveling singer named Phoenix she had red hair Red eyes Contacts Shannon had told Ben when he had asked. With white almost like milk skin, she wore boots with chains that went up Jean clad legs. With a halter top completing her image, Bens's eyes were fixed on her when a voice interrupted his thoughts. “ dammit Da Giant “ Ben tried to yell at his friend. But it came out as a laugh he couldn’t take his name seriously it was ridiculous. “ Man what a night I hope we get to riot too, hey want this I stole it from the vending machine,” DG said. Ben looked to see what his friend was handing him it was a small bottle with paper around it. That red farmer Aid and showed a muscular man wearing a tank top and blue jeans. He was also tan what the hell was this cultural obsession with tan people Ben thought. he also wore a gray hat on his head “ thanks” Ben thought as he took the bottle.



As Ben took the bottle and opened it he took a sip, yeah the company might be State-run by a bullshit government but they knew how to make a sugary drink. Then a person began to speak” The government has made its fourth unprovoked attack on us “ Ben noticed that it was Marissa The woman from before. “ we must do something strike now before we forget before our peaceful way is crushed again”. “ remember 70 years ago we were left alone that Abraham bullshit was not taught to our kids in school”. Yeah the crowd yelled” this new president is the one to do this to us she wants control she wants power why else does she keep the technology for her selv ”. “ they have computers Internet access foods we can’t even get “. Now the crowd was angry Ben could feel it growing “ and do they share this technology with us every day Joe ?” “ No!” Ben and the crowd yelled. “ no they gave it to the guards and the police The president's army to oppress us!” Marissa yells. Now the crowd is stomping” if you’re coming grab a weapon “ someone yells. “ what do I use as a weapon?” Ben asks “ what do you think you’re going to do you think you get to smash stuff “ Henry says trying to hold a straight face. Ben laughs “ well don’t stand there grab the fire poker over there U2 kid with the weird name, “ Henry says. “ it’s Da Giant, “ The kid says. “ yeah I’m not calling you that it’s stupid” Henry adds. Da Giant is also known as Jimmy Harrison turns towards Ben as if to say dafuck. “ don’t look at me for sympathy I’ve always thought it was stupid “ Ben yells as he runs off.  
© Copyright 2021 Man in black (UN: maninblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Man in black has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021350-Chapter-2-lets-start-a-riot