*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021106-Part-four
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #2260357
Earth is abandoned and a ship is crashed on an alien planet.
#1021106 added November 7, 2021 at 6:58pm
Restrictions: None
Part four
“ Wow looks like I made it just in time for dinner and beef stew my fave” Ben shuttered as the loud voice spoke.” what do you want Horus?” Shannon said standing. Shannon began to stand Ben grabbed her hand,” no it’s OK baby” Shannon says and stands.” yeah can’t you see we’re just eating dinner” Jorge says starting to stand.” suddenly a booming laugh fills the room “ Cut the shit Jorge we know you guys have one of those old books The ones that are forbidden that goes against the teachings of Abraham the dragon” booming voice yells.


“ I don’t know what you’re talking about” Shannon starts to say.” That’s too bad” suddenly Ben here’s a whooshing noise and then a plump As the head of his mom lands next to him. Ben wants to scream but it’s as if A cow is standing on his chest because as the head landed, her face rolls towards him and it’s terrifying because of the peaceful look on his mom‘s face. Not the face of horror he would’ve expected but a look of peace. Ben was so focused on his dead mom that he failed to hear The other plump of his dad‘s head landing almost on top of him. “ damn captain two and one well the rules are clear once a rebel House is cleaned out we get the plunder” someone another Guard said. “ I think that only counts in a time of war,” someone else said. “ well they were rebelling we stopped it so we get the plunder semantics” booming voice said. “ I think that’s the wrong use of semantics,” said the other person The voices were getting closer now.

“ and holy shit there’s a kid down there,” third Voice said. Suddenly Ben was gripped by the back of his shirt and lifted into the air. Coming face-to-face with a blue-shirted man all three of the soldiers had blue shirts and pants. But the one holding him was somehow scarier for half his face where his helmet and eyes should be. Was a human skull to us he would’ve looked like a civil war soldier from hell Ben couldn’t even begin to describe him. “ what’s your name little boy?” Captain skull asked. “ fuck you” Ben cried out he was hoping he sounded brave. But all he received was a loud laugh “ I see Jorges attitude was passed down to you it’s too bad he went the way of that corrupting bitch” said captain skull. “ that’s my mother!” Ben yelled and with all his strength kick the man in the balls. Is what he imagined himself doing “ swing and a miss you’ll have to try better next time,” said the captain. Sounding like one of the people announcing the village hunting games. That Ben remembered playing in the fall time. He love those games weight he was spacing he needed to focus.Ben thought as he landed on the ground Rolling just in time as the captain's skulls body began to tip towards him two other screens followed. As the other two guards' bodies landed on the floor.

“ all taken care of Marissa,” a voice said. Ben recognize the voice and shouted” Henry!” And then realize how stupid that was. If he had heard wrong those voices could be more guards. “ Ben where here to rescue you,” Henry said A warm smile on his face.. “ oh great job my mom and dad are dead,” Ben said. “ we know we’re sorry but there will be time we’re meeting in the town Commons this is the fourth unprovoked attack and we need to decide what to do,” Henry said.
© Copyright 2021 Man in black (UN: maninblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Man in black has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021106-Part-four