*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021436-He-has-the-answer-Trust-Him---30DBC
Rated: 18+ · Book · Community · #2257034
Birthday Bash Relay. Excited on Second Place! Now for various WDC contests and activities
#1021436 added November 11, 2021 at 11:52pm
Restrictions: None
He has the answer. Trust Him. - #30DBC
PROMPT November 12th

A reminder I could say to myself before I’m tempted to respond to anger with anger, to fear with fear, to negativity with negativity is...


This is something I've been working on a lot recently.

After I started having eye problems in 2012, my aunt (my Mom's favorite cousin, who lives in Calcutta) started steering me to believe more in Lord Krishna. Thanks to her, Lord Krishna is now more of a presence in my life and this helps me a lot.

My aunt is quite spiritual, she is translating the works of our Guru, Swami Akhandanandji, from Hindi to English. She has done forty books already. They are available free online. She is also a Harry Potter fan and often combines Hindu philosophy with JK Rowling's writing, when explaining things to me.

Well, she has got me to understand that whatever happens, it happens because Krishna wanted it to. Whether I understand the reason at the time or not, He has a reason. She has taught me to respond to anger or fear with: "Help me understand why, Krishna" and then leave it. The answer will come in its time. I am not yet able to do this well, but I'm trying and its helping!

© Copyright 2021 THANKFUL SONALI Now What? (UN: mesonali at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
THANKFUL SONALI Now What? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021436-He-has-the-answer-Trust-Him---30DBC