*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022026
Rated: GC · Book · Erotica · #2262340
After your co-workers mess up Amy's order, she puts you at the mercy of her feet.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1022026 added March 28, 2022 at 6:40pm
Restrictions: None
Clean Edition
         What a boring day it’s been. As the new cashier in the Burger Shop of Station Square, are you really going to just stand at a counter for a paycheck? Yes, you will. This job sucks, but how else is a new citizen like you to make money? Despite your lack of enthusiasm, you’ve put more effort into being a decent human being, unlike some of your co-workers. Most of them have shown the customers nothing but disrespect; some purposefully tainted the customers’ meals. If this place had working security cameras and Station Square had a competent police force, all of you’d be fired and/or arrested. Yes, even you, for failing to report anything. Shame on you.

         The only thing keeping your job interesting was the vast amount of feet that entered and exited. Sneaking looks at some of the lovely toes going by made the days go by faster. Although, there was one customer whose feet you’d never seen, but fantasised of nearly every day.

         Amy Rose. Is it odd that a human like you has developed an interest in a giant, pink hedgehog? Obviously. But do you care? Not at all if your mind is an indicator. If Amy switched up her footwear every now and then, maybe you’d have seen her toes by now.

         Today it’s 9:00 PM, and every employee left you to clean the whole place. As if you needed more proof that they don’t care about you. None of this counts as overtime, by the by. But you still aspire to do your job better than those guys. Swabbing the floors and polishing the counters isn’t too arduous, you feel. As you spray a nearby table, the front doors swing open. Who is it now?

         Oh, speak of the devil, it’s Amy Rose! She’s stomping forward with a Burger Shop bag clenched in her hand. And a… hammer in the other? Okay.

         “Sorry, Miss Amy. We’re closed right now,” you say to her.

         “I asked for three medium burgers and three sets of large fries, right?”

         You shrug. How in the world are you supposed to remember her order? Amy continues her ranting, so prepare yourself.

         “So why is it that I left here with only ONE burger and ONE set of SMALL fries!?”

         Like you’re supposed to know the answer. No doubt one of your obnoxious co-employees messed with Amy’s order. Trying to calm her fuming down is in vain.

         She pounds the counter, gritting her teeth. “This is the third time you people got my order wrong!”

         In addition to her teeth about to crush each other, she throws the bag on the counter and readies to use her giant hammer. If anything in that store breaks, there goes your paycheck! You spring to grasp her hands, barely missing them.

         “I-I can offer you a free order tomorrow if you’d like.”

         Amy rolls her eyes. “Please, so you can mess that up, too?”

         Her grip is tighter than you can possibly imagine. With only three of your fingers clinging on, you think of something else to offer her. Sex? No, she wouldn’t want that. Money? That seemed to be the least of her issues. You look at her red boots and a gross idea pops into your head. Something you’d secretly enjoy but would probably piss Amy off more.

         “Just say what you want, okay!?”

         Growling, Amy regains her hammer. She taps the head of it against her large hands, tapping her foot in unison. Her demeanour may be startling, but if you don’t keep a cool head, chances are she’ll use that hammer on you. The pink hedgehog drops her hammer and leans down to her shoes. One by one, they strike you in the face.

         Amy snaps her fingers, lifting herself onto the counter.

         “Pants off. Now.”



         Whoa. Um… If someone saw you guys through those windows, that’d jeopardise the Burger Shop business in an instant. You shut the blinds as best you can and lock the door. Now it’s time to repay Miss Amy to keep your job. Your pants fall down, and she sees your boner stretching the fabric of your underwear. Given her sullied expression, she’s not impressed.

         But, the show must go on. So, you lower your underwear and let your cock and balls show themselves for what they are. Amy waves her fist up and down, scrunching her toes.

         “Start jacking off! I’m gonna make a fool out of you yet.”

         Odd as this is, it’s not the worst thing in the world. If only it were under better circumstances. You rub your penis while staring at Amy’s soles. The bottoms of her feet are clean, just the way you like them. And her toenails may be a tad long, but they’re coated in the lovely shade of black. If you’re not careful, you might bust immediately.

         Amy sighs. “Not so nice having to be at a hedgehog’s feet, is it?”

         Don’t tell the truth, you idiot. She clearly thinks you’re disgusted by her beautiful feet.

         You say to her, “No, Miss Amy. But I didn’t mess with your order.”

         “You’re a business here. There’s no ‘I’ in team. So if someone else screws up, I don’t go and hunt that person down. Whoever’s working with them is fair game.”

         She got closer to the edge of the counter, wiggling her toes around. Oh, you want to touch them so badly. You want that big, juicy toe thrusting in and out your mouth.

         “Come on, smell my feet!”

         With pleasure. You stick your nose under her toes, continuing to stroke your penis. A single sniff brings you to a land of ecstasy. Amy’s foot smells fantastic for a girl who came in with no socks. It even has a hint of coconut to its odour. Maybe that’s the soap she likes to lather in on her baby soft feet.

         Going up and down her sole gives you a better essence of her smell. For each one you take, you want another. But damn, you simply cannot be satisfied. You’ve become so entranced by Amy’s feet that you’ve started to neglect your cock. She uses her free foot to slap you in your face.

         “I didn’t say to stop jerking it, stupid.”

         You brush off the kick and try to regain hold of your cock. Meanwhile, Amy digs in her bag and starts munching away on the French fries within.

         “Open up.”

         Amy wipes her feet against your tongue, pinching it with her toes every time they make contact. Ooh… You just want to smack your lips after getting that first sample of the feet. Her luscious soles grace your tastebuds and sucking on each toe is like suckling on five sugary lollypops.

         The pink hedgehog wiggles the toes from one foot against your ear while shoving her nose between some of her other toes. You don’t need a mirror to know you’re blushing real bad. And your poor cock is at its limit. Something has to give. Your breathing intensifies, and you curl your fingers and toes.

         “Cum right now, and I’ll make this place look like a wrecking ball hit it.”

         Aw, you’d just have to keep waiting. But that’s fine. If it means more time savouring Amy’s feet, it’s worth it. You kiss her lovely arches, looking her in her large, green eyes. Nothing about what you do will make her like you, remember that. After today, she’ll probably never cross your path again. So with that in mind, you suck on all five of her right foot’s toes.

         Amy, of course, takes it a step further. She shakes her foot around your whole mouth, getting a deep toe-cleaning from that moist place. Your tongue flicks between her big and second toe before she removes it, dripping with spit.

         “I’m gonna give you a countdown. When I say ONE, you’re gonna cum all over my soles. Don’t miss.”

         Oh boy, here it comes. You jerk your dick faster and faster, letting Amy kick your face in with her feet.

         “Five, four…”

         As she pauses, you go back to smooching and licking her heels.

         “Three, two…”

         Sucking both her big toes simultaneously, you prepare for what’s about to happen. Your cock’s stimulation is becoming too much. Soon that sperm will start shooting up like crazy. Now you let go of her feet to aim your load.

         “One.”

         Your body stiffens a tad, then your cock starts contracting like mad. As it squirts ropes of semen on Amy’s feet, she’s chuckling. About nine spurts of cum soak her before it begins dribbling out of your cock. Try to catch your breath before you pass out.

         “Not done yet,” Amy says, pulling her burger out of her bag.

         “Huh?”

         “Lick it off my right foot.”

         Oh, really? Well, she made it clear she didn’t want you to enjoy this. But regardless, you grab her foot and observe it carefully. Your still-hot load drips down her sole like a sticky sap. Closing your eyes and moaning, you take full licks up Amy’s sole. She’s still beaming as your tastebuds are saltified. Knowing you can’t just spit it out, you take a gulp and sigh.

         “And one more thing.”

         What next? Your eyes widen as Amy removes the bun of her burger. She lowers her foot onto the meat and crushes it, mixing the taste of her foot and your cum with everything delivered on the burger. After topping it off with the bun again, she hands the burger to you.

         “Eat it. Then finish licking my left foot.”

         Okay, toughen up. You got through it the first time. Second time should be a breeze. The burger definitely has a bitter taste to it, especially when the condiments got involved. Within a minute, you were able to devour it whole. Phew. Thank goodness that the person who handled Amy’s food didn’t give her a giant burger.

         With that out the way, you lick Amy’s left foot just as you did the right one. At this point, your cum has gotten colder. Nevertheless, you manage to lick all the liquid oozing between Amy’s toes.

         She hops off the counter, walking over to pick up her shoes and hammer.

         “Next time one of you screws up my order, my hammer will get some use.”

         Before Amy exits the restaurant, you call out to her. Despite your massive spurt of cum draining your energy, your sexual feelings persist.

         “If you want, I can rub or lick your feet another time. If you’re interested. You know, just to keep making it up to you.”

         Amy laughs, shaking her head. Maybe you should’ve kept that fantasy to yourself. But still, with your pants down and cum now on the floors and counter… Yeah, this night took a weird turn. But hey, points to you.
© Copyright 2022 VanillaSoftArt (UN: vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
VanillaSoftArt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022026