*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022027
Rated: GC · Book · Erotica · #2262340
After your co-workers mess up Amy's order, she puts you at the mercy of her feet.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1022027 added March 28, 2022 at 6:40pm
Restrictions: None
Dirty Edition
         Damn, it’s been a slow day. As the new budget cashier in the Burger Shop of Station Square, are you really going to stand at a counter for a paycheck? Yes, you will. This job’s boring, but how else is a new citizen like you making some cold hard cash? Despite your lack of enthusiasm, you’ve still put high effort into being a decent human being. Can you say the same for your co-workers? Most of them have been nothing but disrespectful to the customers. Some purposefully tainted the customers’ meals by even sneezing into them. If this place had a working security camera or Station Square had a competent police force, all of you would be fired and/or arrested. Mmm-hmm, you’d be out as well since you have yet to report anything. Stupid.

         The only positive about your job is that you get to see plenty of pretty feet walking in and out. Scrumptious toes you yearn to suck on, but never could because of your lack of courage. Although, there’s one customer whose feet you’ve never seen. And it’s sad because you go to sleep dreaming about her every night.

         Amy Rose. Is it weird for a human to be turned on by a giant pink hedgehog? Yes. But do you care? Not at all. You’ve dreamt of kissing Amy on her soft lips, giving her full-body massages, and most importantly, licking the bottoms of her feet. But, unfortunately, her feet are always in these giant, red boots. Shoes, your mortal enemy. Oh well, you need to get your head out the gutter and get back to work.

         The clock’s set at 9:00 PM, and every employee has left you to clean the entire restaurant. By the way, you’re not getting any overtime. Still, although these people hate you, you’re determined to prove to them that you’re a harder worker. So you’ve mopped the putrid bathrooms, wiped the counters off and taken out the garbage. All should be well in a few minutes once you’re done cleaning the tables.

         Ding, ding, ding…

         You think to yourself, “Who’s that?”

         Looking up, you see Amy Rose stomping forward with a Burger Shop bag clenched in her hand. Oh boy! Act cool.

         “Can I help you, Miss Amy?” you ask.

         “When I was here, I asked for three medium burgers and three sets of large fries. Am I right or wrong?”

         How are you supposed to know that? You didn’t even work her order today. So you shrug, prepping for her incoming rant.

         “I got a receipt here to prove it. Tell me then why my bag only has ONE burger and ONE set of SMALL fries!? This is the third time this place screwed my order up!”

         She whips out a hammer from somewhere, setting its head against your chest. Your heart rate accelerates, for you have no idea where she’s taking this situation.

         “C-Calm down. I’ll tell them to get you a free order tomorrow,” you plead.

         “Aw, that’s sweet. So you guys can mess that one up, too?”

         WHOOSH!!

         You duck just in time! Amy’s giant hammer left a considerable dent in the counter, and she’s fuming. Man, if anything in this store breaks, that’s your ass. But what are you going to do against a hedgehog with a big, yellow weapon? If you’re a smart man, you get on your knees and beg.

         Yep, you’re smart. Kneeling, you say, “Just say what you want, and I’ll do anything for you, okay? Just, please don’t destroy this place!”

         Amy scoffs. Then she pulls back, taking aim at your head. You wince to brace yourself for the blow.

         “Lick my shoes.”

         “Huh?”

         Amy inches closer to you, giving you a tight close-up of her shoes. They’re covered in dust and dirt, with the white areas appearing more beige than anything else.

         “You wanna TRY getting on my good side? You’re gonna clean my shoes with that stupid tongue.”

         This is not ideal, but you losing this job is worse than licking Amy’s shoes. You suck it up and give her boots long licks. Ew, and they definitely taste like rubber. Though, you admit mentally that being dominated by Amy is pretty hot. If only you could be licking her feet. She’d think she’s punishing you when in reality, she’d be supplying you with the greatest pleasure in the world.

         While lapping on the tips of Amy’s left boot, she pulls back and kicks your cheek. “Go to the counter.”

         You obey, standing by the counter. Now things are getting interesting. Amy’s taking off her shoes! What!? And they’re even filthier than her shoes! The pink beauty perches on the counter, hovering her naked feet towards you.

         The absolute filth of her soles is entrancing you. She even walked on a French fry, and it nestled nicely under her toes. Where to begin? Her soles are as black as coal; gunk is pounded into her feet so hard that it looks permanently stuck. And in between her toes, most amazingly of all, looks like a lovely forest of grime and foot jam. Mouth-watering, luscious toe filth. Your boner is through the roof.

         Amy snaps her fingers and says, “Pants off.”



         Whoa! Um… If someone saw you two through those windows, that’d jeopardise the Burger Shop’s reputation in an instant. You shut the blinds and lock the door, quickly running back to Amy’s feet. Now you’re pretending to be uncomfortable, despite her feet turning you.

         Your pants drop to the floor, followed by your underwear sagging along. She scrunches her toes upon seeing your cock, smirking.

         WHACK!!

         Yikes, right in the groin! On the plus side, the ball of Amy’s foot felt super soft. Now you’re groaning, cupping your balls.

         “Shut up!” she says. “Lick ALL the dirt off my feet, and make sure you’re jacking off while you do it. If not, Mr Hammer’s gonna make this place look like a pile of scrap.”

         You heard the lady. Stroke your cock.

         Oh, it feels superb, doesn’t it? Tugging your swollen cock to Amy’s dusty soles. But didn’t she tell you to lick them, too? You plant your tongue on her heel and drag your way up to her toes. Before anything else, you make sure to suck that fry from under her toes. Mmm… Salty yet sweetened by Amy’s wondrous feet. Now you’re going from left to right underneath all her toes, occasionally thrusting your tongue between their tight crevasses.

         Amy’s toe grime is out of this world. Probably because it’s the only instance you’ve ever been able to savour the flavour of a woman’s feet, but it feels magical. You’re addicted, and you must suck on Amy’s wiggling toes.

         “You better not ruin my toenail polish.”

         It doesn’t stop you from sucking as hard as you can on Amy’s toes. They splay against your teeth while down below, your hands massage your cock. Up, down, up, down.

         Amy’s toes come out your mouth glistening. The tiny crackling of the saliva between her toes tickles your eardrums, and you lean in to lick her unexplored foot.

         WHACK!!

         Another blow to the junk!

         “My big toe’s gotta be redone now,” Amy groans. Without thinking twice, she gives you another kick, this time forcing her heel into your shaft. You yelp out, but she quickly drives her dry foot into your mouth.

         “Lick gentler!”

         Whimpering, you lick the remaining jam from between Amy’s toes. A gulp later, you’re focusing on suckling the sides of her feet. Remember, there’s some dirt there as well. And whenever this sexy beast scrunches her soles, she gives you a good indication of where all the deep grime has collected. So, you lick her sole from heel to toe.

         Your tongue may be dancing on her soles, but your cock is reaching its limit. It’s ready to shoot off like a gun. Amy’s dominating charms can’t make it un-erect itself in the slightest.

         “Cum right now, and I’ll smash your cock into nothing.”

         “Understood, ma’am.”

         You kiss her big toe, lapping it over and over. Look, slow down before you burst. At this rate, you’re trying to get her to destroy both the restaurant and your penis.

         After pulling back from her feet, you let your cock go and rub Amy’s wettened soles. They’re still not 100% clean, but they’re nowhere near as black as they were when she entered the joint. Hmm, now you have some time to simply admire the shape of her feet. They’re so long, yet not too slim for your likings. The wrinkles that such a young hedgehog can produce with her soles boggles the mind. But are you complaining? No, because you know how much you love running your tongue along nice, plentiful wrinkles.

         “You have beautiful feet, Miss Amy,” you say, going back to kiss her heels.

         She rolls her eyes. “I know I’m beautiful, thank you.”

         Suckling on Amy’s heels, you notice your cock enlarging and getting quite tight. It’s almost painful how hard this girl is making you. You want to cum. You HAVE to cum!

         “Now cum on my feet.”

         You pick up the pace, making your cock experience scorching friction.

         Sniff, sniff, sniff…

         Oh, Amy’s all-natural foot funk is the enhancer you need. You quickly release her feet and aim for her soles. As the hedgehog wiggles her toes in anticipation, you imagine her feet doing the work on your dick. Her soft, creamy, dirty soles slamming down on your cock with all the force in the universe. Then back up, then back down.

         Your body stiffens a tad, then your cock starts contracting like mad. As it squirts ropes of semen on Amy’s feet, she’s chuckling. About eleven spurts of cum soak her before it begins dribbling out of your cock. Try to catch your breath before you pass out. You’re looking a little flushed.

         “Good,” she smirks. “Now, you can lick it off before I’m on my way.”

         “Come on, Miss Amy…”

         She grabs her bag. “Hammer~”

         Well, it can’t be too bad. You close your eyes and take full licks up Amy’s soles. Your hot cum gathers along your tongue, and you gulp it down. Your only bet is to wash the taste off by licking the tops of Amy’s feet for a bit. That works for about 30 seconds until she hops off the counter and puts her feet back in their prisons. Aw, over so soon?

         Amy wipes her hands, going, “Today’s the last time I come to this place. Have a nice day, sir.”

         She marches out of the restaurant, leaving you with your pants down and having to scrub up some mild cum off the floors. Goddamn! And she’s not even coming back. Don’t be sad, though. At least you got an unforgettable experience with Amy Rose’s mighty feet. That’s more than 99.9% of men can say.
© Copyright 2022 VanillaSoftArt (UN: vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
VanillaSoftArt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022027