*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022097-Animals---30DBC
Rated: 18+ · Book · Community · #2257034
Birthday Bash Relay. Excited on Second Place! Now for various WDC contests and activities
#1022097 added November 22, 2021 at 2:27am
Restrictions: None
Animals - #30DBC
PROMPT November 22nd

You have found that you can do something no one else can do. What is this special talent you have? Would it be considered a 'Super Power'? If you could have chosen this special ability, what would it be?

I would love to have greater communication with animals.
Something like Dr. Dolittle, but even a fragment of his abilities would make me happy!
What if I could live in the forest, in a cave, surrounded by all the animals? What if I could speak to all of them? When my human friends wanted to visit me, they'd come to the road at the edge of the forest and the chimps would lead them in to my little hut (which nobody else can find). If one of my friends had been smoking lately, the elephant would smell the cigarette smoke and give a warning signal and not let that friend come near. So smoker-friends would need to detox for 24 hours before the rendezvous.
Kids of my human friends would play with cubs of the animal friends and learn the rules of nature.


PS: The concession I'd make to being a hardcore city girl in reality would be - modern plumbing! *Blush* A bathroom in my hut.

© Copyright 2021 THANKFUL SONALI Now What? (UN: mesonali at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
THANKFUL SONALI Now What? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022097-Animals---30DBC