*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022109-WDC-30-Day-Blogging-Nov-22-2021
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Community · #2226993
Just my opinions and outlook on life
#1022109 added November 22, 2021 at 9:48am
Restrictions: None
WDC 30 Day Blogging Nov. 22, 2021
You have found that you can do something no one else can do. What is this special talent you have? Would it be considered a 'Super Power'? If you could have chosen this special ability, what would it be?

My favorite show when I was a kid was “Bewitched”. I wanted so badly to be like Samantha, to twitch my nose and just make things happen. I would love to have the ability to calm people down and make them less anxious and more agreeable right now. Thanksgiving is a wonderful family holiday coming up that I anticipate, enjoy seeing everyone but also worry too much about. My own family is very divided right now like so many are. Some aren’t vaccinated and they are a mix of religious beliefs and politics. I hope we can keep it all from overflowing at the table.

Since I am the matriarch (not me, surely?) I want to throw some magic peace-filled "Bewitched" dust over my family so they can enjoy themselves like they did as kids. I had a dream last night that I was in a tower running down steps that kept going in a circle, I was searching for my own Dad. The sense of safeness right now is something many people crave and they reach out for the wrong things to fill that like guns, even God gets weaponized.

Peace to all and have a safe and happy Thanksgiving. We do have much to be thankful for with the vaccines available and pharmaceuticals.

© Copyright 2021 Redtowrite (UN: kat47 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Redtowrite has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022109-WDC-30-Day-Blogging-Nov-22-2021