*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022324-Grateful-Pickings
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#1022324 added November 25, 2021 at 9:23pm
Restrictions: None
Grateful Pickings
November 25th Prompt: Tell us what you are most grateful for.
         
         Oh, that's easy. I am most grateful for my family. While it is said that no one can pick their relatives I wouldn't want that burden. Never could I have chosen this diverse bunch of nuts. They are everything I did not know I needed.
         Nothing replaces the love and acceptance of kin. In good times and bad they give of themselves. Our love is expressed in mutual support and respect.
         We weather trials and tribulations banding together. Nothing is better than shared laughter except exuberant hugs.
         Today I lunched and shopped with my two eldest grandgiggles. I enjoyed the nattering and bantering as we strolled through the mall. I listened in stereo as they both pointed to different Christmas displays , or pulled me to something they believed would make a great gift. We indulged in some decadent chocolates and this prompted memories of sampling other treats. One of them scrolled through the photos saved to my cell phone and giggled at not only the poses, but the sheer size of my library.
         I am grateful for days like today.

© Copyright 2021 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022324-Grateful-Pickings