*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022490
by Shubh
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #2262232
An oversensitive guy, a true believer of supernatural elements, seeks for a true friend.
#1022490 added November 29, 2021 at 2:33am
Restrictions: None
Rules and Flashbacks
After a long stressful day at home studying and some prattling on his mobile phone Shawn sat on his chair thinking about something.
The look on his face was such as it looked that the boy is staring at someone to gain it's attention. But he wasn't looking in the outside world of his. He was staring at the inner being, The Voice. The Thing had no face, no form, not even a nucleus as in case of a cell and no mouth, nothing but it felt to him that It is smiling at him, a very innocent smile.

"Do you remember? Still? Must have been a nice part . Isn't it?" It said.
"Well, look, I don't deny, it is a fact. Things did change a lot when I changed my school but I still got into the same trap, thinking these people are innocent but...ummm... somehow they are, but not of my type."Shawn said
"Look, still I managed to find the right person"

"Look, yes, that is what I am talking about, you are in such a good position now and your life is going to be much better ahead, I predict" It said, in a laughing tone, the laugh without sound and face but could still be heard.

"You don't predict things, you make them happen in reality, is it right?"Shawn asked in hesitation
"Changing things against the rules of the world in which we live?"
Shawn is a kind of person whom God can fully trust while giving him some special powers. He always hesitated in using his wishes for himself earlier. He was such a guy who would keep his rule book in front.

"Rules of world, huh? There is no such rule, whatever is happening to us has already happened, there is no time passing by. Let me explain it to you. When you look at a recorded video in your phone in a straight line path, do you think that you can stop something from happening ? Or you think you can change something which is about to happen in it? In the same way, everything which is about to happen to you is already written, has already happened, there is no time, time is only the illusion of your brain."

Shawn nods at the explanation as he rests his head on his study desk.
"So, I look back at the time when everything was a bit hazy and I had no one to look up to. Let me look at it as it now enlightens some joy in me to think how different have things become for me."

He takes a dip into his past.

Which nice part of the boy's life was The Voice talking about?
What made Shawn realise that he has changed the reality and which part of his life has Shawn gone into?"





© Copyright 2021 Shubh (UN: daor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shubh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022490