*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022952-GOD-IS-JUST-MAN-IS-FORGIVING
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1022952 added December 8, 2021 at 8:45am
Restrictions: None
GOD IS JUST MAN IS FORGIVING

I have struggled with myself whether or not to write this article, I am aware that so man people hold dear their relationship with God and do not want that questioned in anyway.

I have decided I will write but in a very open way, in a calm voice that can accommodate both critics and friends.

This article is about the Justice of God and the forgiveness of Man.

To be Just is to be equal while to forgive is to be above.

Justice serves the offender equal pain as the offended has felt. Forgiveness means that the offended is beyond the offence and the corresponding pain.

There is a Bible story we should consider together, it is the story of Justice and a possibility of forgiveness that was not considered.

A certain king had sent his soldiers to the war front but decided to rest a while on the rooftop. It was from there he saw a woman having a bath. This woman happened to be the wife of one of his soldiers. She was of beautiful features and loving stature. She will make my day he thought, he asked that she be brought to him immediately.

Beersheba came into David's chambers, she was laid on the royal bed and exchange energy with the king. They had themselves. And she reluctantly went home as they made promises for a next time 🤗

One day, David received news that she was pregnant of the king's seed. Oh no.... How will her husband feel? He thought. I will have to do something.

He sent for Uriah Beersheba's husband. When he arrived, David persuaded him to take some days off to be with his wife; this way, David wanted the child to be the man's. Uriah declined his offer and rather slept by the king's gate. Long story short, David had him killed at the battlefield, and proceeded to marry Beersheba.

The man who could have forgiven him has died, David is left with God, God does not forgive, he judge.

For justice, God killed Beersheba's child and three other of David's Sons.

Had David spoken with Uriah, I am certain that he would have received his forgiveness, man has that power to rise above his pain, God doesn't.

The very display of Jesus's crucifixion for the justice of man's transgression, is another example amongst many that God cannot forgive.

Forgiveness is too large for God to contain.
He does not show mercy but justice.

Where there is offering for sin, there is no forgiveness but justice. You have paid for what you did.

Man is higher than all deities.
Man is superior to the gods
Man is the most high.

© Copyright 2021 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022952-GOD-IS-JUST-MAN-IS-FORGIVING