*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023727-My-walk-with-God
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1023727 added December 27, 2021 at 4:38pm
Restrictions: None
My walk with God
Prompt
As we prepare to go into a new year and live out the last few days of this one, Let's think about where we are spiritually. Where are you in terms of your walk with God? Are you where you want to be, or does your relationship with God need improvement?

My walk with God is currently the best it has ever been. I want more. I want to go deeper into his love and higher and closer to him. Even if his presence hurts me because I am impure, I don't ever want to live without him ever again. Yes, I need to improve. I need his help because I can't do it on my own. I find myself slipping often. I want Christ to be the passion of my life. I want him to be first! I want to learn to do EVERYTHING to his glory, not for me.

I feel like this last year, 2021, has been like a whirlwind. At least, 14 people I have known have passed away since January. I have had my health issues. I have had improvements. I have seen a lot of doctors, had my first surgical procedure, received diagnosis of autoimmune disease, and started new business. I was promoted to a yellow case and had many challenges. It has been quite a year full of ups and downs. The lasts several weeks have been exhausting but worth it.

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023727-My-walk-with-God