*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023746-Early-morning-cheese
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Erotica · #2264121
erotic fanfiction based on the LEGO Friends TV series.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1023746 added February 9, 2022 at 7:38pm
Restrictions: None
Early morning cheese
Emma stood back from the canvas selecting a piece of brie from the plate beside her palette. She liked the way the sunlight dappled on Ethan’s cheek as he slept. She knew she had too many paintings of him and this was another he wouldn’t let her sell in her cafe. Even though his head was buried under a pillow so you couldn’t see it was him he still wouldn’t let her hang a nude of him in public. She really did like the way the sun fell across his ass.

She contemplated another piece of brie, instead she chose the chunk of mature cheddar, normally she felt it was more of an afternoon cheese but it had a pleasant nutty flavour that she’d found started the day off nicely. As she bit into the firm strong cheese she looked longingly at Ethan. She should have a shower and open the cafe, missing the morning rush wouldn’t help with the Paris fund.

With the paint still wet on her fingers, a streak of blue over her left eyebrow, she climbed on the bed. Straddling his thighs her hands squeezed the sun dappled cheeks, he groaned as he started to wake up as she kneaded his buttocks. Her hands slid up his back as he pulled the pillow off his head, her hands gripped his shoulders, squeezing them making him groan again.

She bent down putting her lips to his ear, “Wake up sleepyhead.”

Still sleepy he managed to push himself round beneath her till he on his back beneath her. Sitting on his thighs she wore a white silk shirt streaked with paint, the sleeves rolled back. With her legs pushed wide around him the shirt pulled wide enough to reveal white cotton panties. Her hands moved to his awakening member.

One hand went to his shaved balls, the other closed round the thickening shaft. “I thought we could have some fun this morning.”

“Don’t you have to open the cafe?” His question implied hesitance but his full erection in her hand contradicted that.

One hand gently squeezing as the other slowly stroked up and down the full length, she smiled down at him not answering his question.

His hands went to the small shiny buttons squeezing each one back through their hole. With the shirt open his hands reached inside to the pert breasts tipped with hard little nipples. Emma purred as his thumbs rubbed the hard points. Her hands continued their slow massaging of him, slowly up and down the thick shaft, squeezing the swelling sack.

His hand moved down her smooth stomach, over the thin material following the curve of her body between her legs. His fingers stroking the damp material making her purr louder.

“I was thinking we could use the thing.” She bit her bottom lip in her ‘I’m so innocent’ look.

“You told me last time would be the last, you were going to throw it away.”

She didn’t stop moving her hand along his throbbing shaft, “It was made from non-recyclable plastic, I couldn’t just throw it away.” She squeezed his balls harder making him groan. “And it makes you come so hard, it’s like a can of spray cheese, but saltier.”

“You know I find it weird.” He was struggling to object as her hands masterfully manipulated him.

“I bought it because you said you wanted to try anal sex.”
“I meant me putting it in your ass.”

“Well I know that now don’t I!” She bent down and licked at the tip. “I’ll get the cat costume out of my parent’s attic at the weekend.”

“The one from the talent show?” His hips pushed up trying to push into her mouth.

She lowered her mouth down enveloping his purple head, “uh huh” the sound vibrated all the way down his shaft.

The thought of the pink furry costume was enough to convince him, “Ok, but this is the last time.”

She jumped off him grabbing the box down from the top of the cupboard, “ooo a cheese string!” she pulled out the cheese string in one hand and a large black dildo with the other, leather straps hanging from the base. She ripped the cheese string open with her mouth and sucked it into her mouth and her hand returned to pull out a bottle of lubricant. With her mouth full of cheese she threw the bottle to Ethan mumbling something unintelligible.

She dragged the wet panties down her legs to reveal her shaved body before attaching the straps. Attached to her small frame, the big black strap-on looked comically large as she climbed onto the bed.

He went to roll over but she grabbed his legs, “No I want to watch this time.” She pushed his legs apart pushing them up from the mattress with a strength that her thin arms disguised.

“Please be gentle this time, I couldn’t sit for a week last time.” He handed her the bottle of lube.

She ignored his plea, “I found this online, strawberry cheesecake flavoured, maybe I could get Olivia to invent something a bit more cheesy, a roasted camembert maybe.” She squirted a large dollop onto the tip, the bright pink gloop smelled of sickly sweet strawberries as she rubbed it down the full length.

With the whole plastic cock thoroughly lubricated she pushed the tip against his waxed hole. She applied gentle pressure, not enough for the slippery tip to enter but enough to keep it pressed against him without her hand.

Grabbing his ankles she pushed his legs up harder, his body rolling up, his member pointing up towards his worried face. “Here we go! Weeee!” she called as she thrust deep into him.

He cried out, making her smile. On her knees with her legs spread wide she thrust back and forth as hard as she could but it wasn’t the same as when he’d been lying face down, or when he was on his hands and knees, or the time he was bent over the table, or that time in the shower. But looking at his face, the mix of pain and excitement made up for it.

The silk shirt flapped around her annoyingly so she stripped it off, her breasts bouncing up and down as she thrust back and forth. As she thrust his body rocked, his hard member slapping his stomach with each thrust. He grabbed the headboard grimacing as the large plastic plunged deep inside him.

She grabbed his bouncing cock, her hand pistoning up and down it’s length. “You like it don’t you? You love having me inside you? You love being my little bitch!”

“Yes!” He cried. And then he erupted, it was more than she’d ever seen, a thick stream splashing over his chest

She pulled out of him. Unbuckling the straps she threw the contraption on the floor and lowered her self to him, licking at the salty, sticky mess on his smooth hairless chest. With him licked clean she rolled onto her back and reached between her legs. Her orgasm came as soon as her fingers found her throbbing clitoris.

She looked over at the clock, if she rushed she could still open on time. He really didn’t last long with her inside him.

“So do you want me to throw it away?” She asked with the teasing tone to her voice.

“Well gee, I guess if it can’t be recycled we can’t really just throw it away.” He blushed, and she loved it when he did. “Maybe next time you can go a bit more gentle though.”

“Sorry, cheese makes me horny.” She giggled.

“Then maybe you shouldn’t eat cheese in the mornings.”

She got out of bed and plucked the last piece of brie from the plate, “But I like being horny in the morning.” She tossed the brie into her mouth and started hunting for clothes.
© Copyright 2022 MidnightStalker (UN: midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MidnightStalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023746-Early-morning-cheese