*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023819-Screen-Test
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Erotica · #2264121
erotic fanfiction based on the LEGO Friends TV series.
#1023819 added December 29, 2021 at 8:06pm
Restrictions: None
Screen Test
Andrea sat down on the edge of her bed, her gold satin robe only reaching halfway down her thighs. She fussed with her braided hair watching in the reflection of the dead laptop screen as she made it lie nicely along the collar of the robe.

She pressed the button on the small remote and the music started, some soft jazz for a bit of ambience. Then she reached forward and pressed the button to wake up the laptop, using her free arm to make sure the robe didn’t fall open.

The pings started immediately, she smiled as the messages started to scroll up the screen.

“Wow, it’s so great to see so many of my fans here. I’m Juliette Pepper and if you saw my previous stream you know this will be my first proper performance, and well I’m a little nervous.” In truth, the only way she could be more nervous was if she thought there was a shark hiding in the bathtub.

Encouraging messages scrolled up the screen, “Can’t wait!”, “Been waiting all week for this!”, “You are amazing!”, and a few impatient ones, “Start already!”, “Don’t keep me waiting!”

She took a deep breath picturing the feeling of standing before a crowd, microphone in her hand. The buzz of being about to perform grew. She closed her eyes, smelling the stage. Her hand rose to her shoulder and pushed the light material off.

She watched on the screen as the gold wrapping fell from her shoulders revealing her large breasts tipped with black nipples. A couple of dollar signs rose up the screen and she smiled. Her hands went under her breasts, lifting them, rubbing them. They had already seen her naked, on the previous stream but this time the dollar signs were coming in faster. She untied the belt on the robe and pulled it away, leaving her sat naked in front of the camera.

Her hands slowly moved down her thighs to her knees then as she drew them back up she parted her legs. Her splayed fingers dragging over plump thighs, she could feel her pulse thudding beneath the skin. One hand slid up over her stomach while the other went down between her legs. She squeezed one full breast while her other hand gently undulated against the warmth of her body.

A steady stream of dollars ran up the screen, it was better than the cheers of a crowd. She pulled her hand up, fingers pushing her flesh apart revealing the pinkness within. She had worried that she would be too nervous, that she wouldn’t be able to go through with it and she wouldn’t have even made enough to recoup the money she had spent on the laptop, webcam and the other equipment she needed.

She was wet and excited, her body eager for her own touch. But she was a performer, she couldn’t forget about the audience. “I want you all to feel how wet I am. Are you ready to watch me?” The screen filled with yesses. “I really want to. I want to do it for you. But I need a sign it’s what you really want.” The dollar signs flowed thick and fast.

She plunged two fingers deep inside. “Oh yes! You want me! And I want you!” She squeezed her breast hard enough to hurt and she bit her bottom lip. She had expected to fake a couple of orgasms or at least exaggerate but being watched was making everything so much more exciting.

Her hips rocked back and forth as her fingers curled deep within her. She began to call out, not words anymore but cries of ecstasy. Then she orgasmed live on camera, watched by hundreds, her body spasming for the audience. The thought that ran through her mind was that she was a real cam girl now, not a wannabe, not pretending, she had made actual money from masturbating for strangers. And now there was no going back, she needed to earn enough to hire a studio.

She withdrew her wet fingers and slid off the bed. Turning around she bent over showing her large round ass to the camera. From the bed, she grabbed the purple toy she had bought specially. A full 12 inches including the base and suction cup. The thick vein covered purple plastic felt heavy in her hand as she reached behind her.

She couldn’t see the screen but she knew it was what her audience wanted, it was what she wanted. The bottle of lube lay on the bed unnecessary as she pushed the fat tip in to her dripping body. Her hand closed around the hard plastic scrotum and she fed 10 inches of hardness into her body. She looked back over her shoulder, the little green dollars floated up faster and faster excited her almost as much as the giant toy within her.

Watching the screen over her shoulder wasn’t enough, she needed to see it, she wanted to read the comments. Climbing onto the bed she turned around crouching so the purple base was against the covers. With her hand reaching down behind her she held the base as she began bouncing up and down. Slowly she went up and down the 10 inches, watching in the screen as it was revealed and then swallowed once again. Reading the comments that raced up the screen was hard but those she made out were very encouraging.

As she sped up her breasts bounced more violently up and down slapping against her stomach, she struggled to breathe. One hand behind her holding the dildo in place and the other in front to support her she still struggled to balance. Falling flat on her face was not the ending she wanted for her first time, she needed to slow down, but her body wouldn’t let her, it demanded it harder and faster.

Her orgasm was rushing at her, it was like a massive wave that she knew would crash against her smashing her body apart. She did the only thing that would save her from falling on her face, she collapsed backwards. She grabbed fake plastic balls with both hands and drove the full length harder and harder into her.

Then the wave crashed, it hit her body like a wrecking ball obliterating her. She wailed on her back, the aspiring pop star turned into a fountain as a jet spurted from between her legs. She lay panting looking up at the ceiling and the retro disco ball hanging down. Her body clenched around the now motionless plastic inside. With each clench, the plastic slowly slipped out from her, until most of the wet sticky shaft was out. Its weight pulled the rounded head out causing her to whimper as it popped free.

The jazz continued to play she lay listening to it whilst trying to regain her composure. Eventually, she pulled herself upright, she could still see the messages scrolling on the screen but the dollar signs had stopped. She leant forward enough to read the messages, she smiled at all the messages saying how beautiful she was, or how amazing she was she particularly liked the “Wow that girl can really squirt!”

“Ok guys” she started “and girls” she added with raised eyebrows, “It seems like I’ve made one hell of a mess to clean up.” The bed was soaked, so was the rug, even a couple of splashes on the desk.

“I’ll clean it up with my tongue” the message made her giggle.

“Same time next week!” She clicked the end button and let out a large sigh. The analytics page popped up and her eyes lit up at the tips box showing nearly $1000. Soon she would be able to hire a studio and move out of her parents' house.
© Copyright 2021 MidnightStalker (UN: midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MidnightStalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023819-Screen-Test