*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023893-Peter-Frampton-and-Front-Row-Rudeness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Entertainment · #2091196
The fun, the frustrating and the unbelievable-- Living in the Nation's Capitol
#1023893 added December 31, 2021 at 9:46am
Restrictions: None
Peter Frampton and Front Row Rudeness
Jun 26, 2018 - MGM National Harbor, MD
Peter Frampton opened for Steve Miller. If you ask me, they got it backwards. Frampton’s performance was far superior. He blew away the Steve Miller Band and should have been the headline act. Towards the end of Peter Frampton’s performance, two well-dressed gentlemen arrived late and caused a considerable fuss making their way to their very expensive front row seats, near center stage. The MGM venue is relatively small and only seats 3,000. The two spoke loudly without regard to the fact that Frampton was wrapping up a live performance. They were obviously there to see Steve Miller. Frampton glared down, standing over them and asked, “Is everything alright?” The tension was unmistakable. The audience hushed. They made a song request. “You want to hear, Show Me the Way,” Peter confirmed. The two appeared pleased, until Peter replied, “Well, if you had arrived on time, you would have heard Show Me the Way, because it was the second song of the evening. Please sit down.” The audience chuckled with approval. Thank you and good night, I thought. Mic drop...

© Copyright 2021 Michael Jay Aitch (UN: ghostly_writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jay Aitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023893-Peter-Frampton-and-Front-Row-Rudeness