*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024545-First-Post-of-2022
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #2260969
A small town life in a small town library.
#1024545 added January 12, 2022 at 11:45am
Restrictions: None
First Post of 2022
Has it really been that long since I checked in?*Shock2*

Well, New Year's was quiet. I went to the home of some friends. We had dinner at Joe's Crab Shack on the eve. New Year's Day a big cold front hit. The husband built a fire and we watched really bad movies. It was nice though just hanging out with two of my fave peeps.

They gave me a small air fryer for Christmas. I've been wanting one. I spend too much money at fast food windows and need to eat healthier stuff. This little appliance seems to be an easy and quick solution.
My boss also bought me a single cup coffee maker. I've yet to try it out. I have several boxes of K Cups I ordered!

Life has been pretty quiet now that the holidays are over. I needed that. I had too much hitting on weekends three in a row. I just need some time to spend with my dogs and just "be."

Yesterday I had a "crummy tummy" day. I do this every two or three months. It will last anywhere from 1-4 days. Luckily this one was a one dayer. I just feel yuck. No appetite. Then in the evening I get hungry, eat, and usually feel better. When home, I just lay around and sleep. I had to work yesterday so I suffered there. Last night, when I got home from the little library, I fed the dogs, ate something, and crashed. I had a really good night's sleep. I feel so much better today!

It's been quiet for the past week and a half at work. People don't want to take the time to bundle up to come get a book so they can
go home and cozy up and read. Wimps! *Laugh*

I need to straighten up the children's room so the down time will be nice.

Have a gorgeous day, y'all! *Hug1**Smile**Hug2*




A homage to my love of the written word.





Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
Part of the Cleaners? Feel free to sport this sig!















© Copyright 2022 Nikola~Loving Her Gracie Girl! (UN: nmarshall at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nikola~Loving Her Gracie Girl! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024545-First-Post-of-2022